1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Basic Gems Aikin and Mirabil Discussion

Feb 10, 2011

1. i asked soom about mirabil's outfit and they did have plans to release it but the fabric became suddenly unavailable

2. That's interesting to know. I would have really liked that outfit. ._.

3. Yes, it was a cute outfit - hopefully Soom will release something else soon for this line although the things I have bought for incoming Mirabil are SD13 - fingers crossed they will fit!^^

I got a reply from Victoria regarding shipping date as it has been some time now that she has been paid off - I've been told the end of October......**cries** I am somewhat surprised at this as it's not as if she is a fantasy resin or limited sculpt...oh well, she'll get here when she gets here and I am still really excited to have her coming home soon!

4. gelfling9uk I'm really excited about your Mirabil too :D The end of october... wow, that IS a very long time... imo they shouldn't put MDs in regular order's way. Well, if that is the case anyway :sweat I'm just guessing that's the matter.
      Anyways, I hope she arrives fast and everything'll be okay!!
      Post millions of pics once she's home!! :fangirl:

5. Thank you and I certainly will post lots of pics of her when she's here!
      I am a little dissapointed that it is taking this long only because she is a regular line doll...with the monthlies, a delay wouldn't suprise me - I had hoped she would be here by now...

6. Just another update - I contacted Soom again regarding Mirabil shipping schedule and they have now told me another 2 weeks before she will be sent out....:|, very dissapointing as they had said end of October previously...at least she should be here well before Christmas though! :)

7. Again, I contacted Soom just this week and kindly, Victoria, got back to me to say there would be more info on Wednesday...just checked my email and HURRAH, I have a tracking number, so hopefully she will be home I would estimate within the next 10 days :)

8. Wow, congrats! Is yours gonna be the only Mirabil on the board? 8'D

9. Thanks leXis!^^
      I had done searches prior to ordering her and found no owner pictures whatsoever either on DoA or just 'Googling' - I can't believe that no one else has EVER ordered her....but I'll be sure to post lots of reference pics to help others out!

10. Oooooh, your Mirabil's on the way *3* Congrats!!X'3

It really is very strange that no one seems to have ordered her, though she's so pretty......
      Waiting for your pics!!*-* Hope she arrives soon!!:D

11. I can only guess it's those wonderful Soom monthlies that keep getting in the way! Can't wait for her to come, it feels like such a long time to have been thinking about her!:)

12. Wow, I hope your Mirabil arrives soon, gelfling9uk! I am actually thinking about buying one sometime next year >.> If no MD comes into the way. LOL.

May I please please ask you to post a pic of her with your Obsidius together when they are both home? ^^

13. Yes, I certainly will and if anyone has any other specific pic request (like profile etc), I'll do my best to do it...if I forget though, just give me a nudge; both she and Obs are in transit so I might get a little over excited and forget what I'm supposed to be doing! ;)

p.s. I hear that about if you get a break from the MD's...that and with the recent NY event it's really no wonder that the regular lines suffer (possibly...) or just don't get that much exposure. She was my 'camera lens' doll, in that I had to let a macro lens go in order to get her...!

14. Update: Just paid her customs charge today £31.80....ouch...she should be out for delivery tomorrow!^^

15. Just posted her box opening pics here ^^

[​IMG][/IMG]

16. Oh my goodness, she's so much more adorable than what I had hoped! :D

17. LOL! Thanks Splynterhayde, I thought so too...!:lol:
      I may have to reconsider her wardrobe and style though as while waiting for her, in my mind, she was a little younger than what she appears to be irl...I had thought of her as around 12 or 13, but she seems more like around 15 now. Oh well, it will be a good excuse to go shopping for her and explore what her true style is!^^

18. I think that's awesome! She reminds me of Jennifer from Rule of Rose, one of my favourite games! :)

19. Just 'Googled' Rule of the Rose...hehe, those pictures are really creepy, but I CAN see what you mean! :lol:

20. I've already said this at the opening thread, but oh my god, she's very beautiful!!!! :D
      Seeing her makes me kinda sure that once I'll have a Mirabil of my own too :fangirl: