1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Basic Super Gem - Rhodo & Ivory

Jul 21, 2010

1. She's really cute! the first Soom doll i'd consider for buying! too bad her price isnt that appealing XD!

2. My thoughts exactly! haha

Other than that though, I'm just happy to see Soom release more basics. About time, I say. :')

3. Ivory is so cute! i'm so glad they made a new supergem girl :D
      i wasnt much crazy about dia. not as a girl at least.

4. I like Ivory very much and im actualy saving up for her:D she reminds me of Amber

5. yay! I am not the only one that think that she looks like the Amber. I am saving up for this girl as well. I think she is very cute

6. Rinoakitty18 :D

OOh yes,but at the same time,Amber has a little bit sad face,Ivory has soemthinf funny in her eyes:D Pretty girl in any ways

7. Agreed. Amber's eyes are really sad looking. I love the Amber and the Ivory as well

8. Oooh, I almost like her as much as I like Breccia! Very pretty! I'd consider her.

9. I get what you mean about Rhodo's mouth. It's a little too pouty for my tastes, but he's definitely a beautiful doll.
      And I was looking at Ivory earlier today actually. She's a very nice doll and her outfit really is super cute!

10. The first BJD I fell in love with was Amber, so I was super happy when I saw Ivory. She has a similar look to Amber, and I just fell in love with her. I already bought her outfit and now I'm just saving up for her, a wig and some eyes.

11. Not too keen on Rhodo , too girly for my likings but Ivory is utterly gorgeous. :) very, very impressed with her.

12. hi I like Ivory, anyone have an owner IRL photo to share? the bjd's always look so different that way compared to company photos. thanks

13. Ivory is really great. At the moment her outfit is soldout though. Does anyone know if SOOM is resuming the soldout outfit sellings from time to time or are they out forever once all of initial lot is sold?

14. I don't think anyone has received one yet. They were released very recently, and Soom sometimes takes a while to ship. I'm curious, too. :)

YukiOmi, I think the outfit was limited. I think it was one of their Biweekly Clothes releases, which are limited, but I could be wrong.

15. Hello, I'm new to the forums :)

I'm interested in getting the Ivory too - and would be great if someone has owner photos to show as mentioned. Are the Super Gem size girls difficult to find clothes for?

16. I love Ivory so much. It was love at first sight. If she had blue eyes and freckles she would be my RP character from an RP I am in on another forum. <3

I think I am going to save up and get her. One day, she will be mine!

17. Nobody ordered or recived Ivory yet? I've got her in my wishlist, and I want her as my first SD, but I would like to see personal photos before >.<

18. It's going to be a very long time before I get her, I think. I'm currently trying to pay off a Soom Nenad I'm buying from another member, and for my next doll I really want to get the Resinsoul Mei. After that maybe then I'll start thinking about the Ivory.

19. anyone knows what is the body size of Ivory ?
      I couldnt find it on the site t^t
      I really want to get her but I dont want her to be taller then my boy xdd
      and I'm not really looking for a big breast girl 0_0

20. super gems are 65 cm, if u wanna know how tall are they with no head it has to be somewhere in the site, or u can ask them :)