1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Boy - Name Him Contest! (Winning name - Kanoa!)

Sep 27, 2006

1. Wah!! I hope they like my entry. *crosses fingers* I almost forgot to send in my entry on time. :sweat

2. dammit...the soom website isn't working for me...=__=

3. I just now entered a name for him. ^ ^ I think he is really cute. I dont really care if I win thou. :3 I just want him to have a name. xD;

4. I suggested one too. I saw him and it just was the first name to pop into mind. It SCREAMED him (and now, if I ever get the money, I intend to make him). I just know it's too american for an asian doll though *sad*.

5. there we go. I entered. =D

6. I entered too! I'm really excited! I think I have a good one. *squees* This boy definately needs a name, though. he's adorible.

7. I know. x3 I cant wait till it is over and we know what the name is. Im so anxious. :3nodding: :dance :sumomo:

8. *sent in one too...crosses her own fingers, and her dollie fingers.* I think I did well. I'm proud of my entry even if I don't win. ^_^

9. Just entered!~ I at least hope they like my name!

10. Good luck everyone! It's the early morning now in Korea, they have almost 180 names to choose from, so I guess it will take a little time. I'm really curious to know what kind of name will please them. *crosses fingers*

11. I'm so eager to find out the results of this competition! :D I entered of course, though the chances of me winning are slim! But.. ah, I can hope 8D

Good luck everyone! :aheartbea

12. Yus! Good luck! I'm so nervous. XD And excited at the same time.

13. We likely won't know until next week due to the Holiday over in Korea. Good luck everyone!

14. Rynn > Are you sure? It's written on the contest rules:

"Winners are informed in the notice board on 4th Oct."

15. That 180+ entries is only on the English site. There are over 200 on the Korean site. ^^;

16. My fiance' and I both entered... I doubt we'll win... but if we did that would be sooooo cool

17. I can't wait til they anounce the winner! I really want to see the name they chose.

18. Argh, I wish I heard about this earlier, I would've entered.

19. Looks like he's got a name now, Kanoa. But there's no info anywhere stating anything else about it.

20. Yay, I'm a runner up with Nion! Cool. I feel really guilty because I completely forgot to tell my sister about the contest.