1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Bygg Hybrids

Aug 22, 2009

1. Thanks so much, I've seen that but it's a 1/4 body ^^; I'm really hoping to see it on the 1/6 :)

EDIT: Oh wait, you were replying to my query about her pics. Silly me! xD Thanks! ^^

2. Woah I totally forgot that I posted around here!
      Here is a nude photograph of the OE Bygg head on a 1/4 Resinsoul girl body (MSD size). The head fit perfectly on the neck but the neck was too long and had to be sanded down a little bit.

Here she is with a partially finished shirt and a wig on. Still no faceup though.

[​IMG]

To be honest I got sidetracked by a project involving another tiny. It's the first time I am making an entire outfit!
      Um...I hope the pictures helped! If you have any questions feel free to ask.

3. There is a Grit on a RS Bao body on that same thread. The owner says that the head is a great fit.

4. Oh, thank you! I'll look through :) But just in case, do you happen to know where that post is?

EDIT: Found!! Thank you so much!! :D

5. Teenie Gem Bygg head on Sugarble grey resin girl body - resin match is good, though the head is a bit big on the neck, it fits, but there is overhang at the back and the neck looks 'short'

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

6. Oh wow. I like that body. I might have to look into getting one for my Grit.

7. Hurrrrrr, so... please don't shoot me for this, but...

[​IMG]

(Pasted from my box opening thread)
      I know many people gawked over the thought of putting a Soom head on a tiny BBB/RS body, but as you can see here... it's not as horrible as you might have thought! Again, the camera exaggerates the head size a little so in person it's actually pretty darned nice! I especially wanted Bygg to look more mature so I'm VERY happy with how the proportions turned out! I don't think I'd recommend the RS tiny body for this one though as it's quite a bit slimmer than the BBB body I'm using and that might not work...

[​IMG]

As you can see, the resin match is very nice! I'd say it's a 90% match :)

8. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have my little Bygg on an Impldoll body: http://www.impldoll.com/goods.php?id=489

The body is fabulous! The head fits onto the neck perfectly, and the body is such a wonderful poser and stander. The resin is super-smoothe and flawless in its coloring - no marbelling whatsoever! I will say that the color match IS NOT SPOT-ON. Impldoll's grey is a bit lighter then Sooms (I'd say the match is about 75-80%), but with a little bit of blushing, I'm certain it would look great. I have not blushed my girl's body as of yet - but plan to in the future.

I heartily recommend Impldoll's bodies! They are cute, wonderful to hold and play with and also very affordable! I've also heard their white skin is a perfect match for Sooms! :)

*Added extra* I also own a Soom Grit on an Impldoll body. Grit's grey is a smidge darker than Bygg's, but I think blushing the body would also help the match. You can see the difference between resins better in this picture:

[​IMG]

9. Just a bump for anyone with any RS 1/6 hybrids <.<