1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Christmas Kits

Nov 20, 2006

1. Just to add to what belladurmiente87 said, I got my X-mas get in the mail today (quick shipping!) and they don't come in a box, just a shipping box with lots of bubble wrap, but they DO come with a Certificate of Authenticity because its a full doll. I might add that the instructions (yes they come with instructions) claim it comes with a stringing tool, but mine did not have one.

2. Well, I ordered a Minigem yet I got the instructions for a Gem :blush Luckily, it's not that hard to string a Minigem.

3. Thank you so much!
      I ordered a ceam gena kit with faceup.^^ But I can't get her until new year.TT

4. Balloon Molly~
      X-mas kit don't come with stringing tool.
      the instructions just shows all you need for assembling.;)

- Set : Unassembled body & head, random SOOM X-mas eyes, tension, one big S hook, two s hooks for anckles, two s hooks for wrists, manual, certificate of authenticty and instructions for assembling

Soom is selling 'ELASTIC STRING PULLER' for $11.

5. Hey guy's, i was thinking of ordering a kit but just want some questions clarified if thats ok?
      First I am confused by this sentance...
      * Default face up of Christmas Kit : please order separatly from option
      does this mean the kit DOES come with a face-up?

also how much would shipping to canada be? does anyone know?
      thanks! :3

6. You have to chose the option if you want a face-up it's 50$ more for Gem and 30$ more for miniGem I believe ^^
      For the shipping, it should be really close to the price for the US so 47.8$ for Gem and 22$ for miniGem! (But it's free when you order 500$ or more, I think it's really worth it :D)

7. sadly I cant go to 500 because my credit card is limited to 500CND not american so i cant spend more than 500cnd. :(

also i had e-mailed them about the shipping costs and they sad it would be $20.80 USD! I was to suprised by that so i e-mailed them back asking if they were sure they gave me the correct price for a gem and not a mini gem.

they reply amazingly fast! in like, 10 min! :0

8. Well I guess if you want to order 500$ and more you can always transfer a bit of money on your paypal account before and use that money and your credit card to pay for the doll ^^
      Well it's already noon in Korea so that's probably why they reply so fast!

9. oh noon would make sense. xD
      and ya, shipping to canada is $20.80, the response e-mail confermed it for me. :3 thanks for the quick responses to u as well :3 and for the answers!