1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Faery Legend: Azur, Big Sea Sprite Discussion!

Aug 9, 2011

1. He's up! But as far as I can tell, you can only get one or the other. Human or Siren, they are not giving the option to get both bodies? That has to be the most ridiculous thing I've seen them do! He's beautiful as a Siren but what if you want him to actually stand, be human for a bit! Soom... I will never understand you. Still want that wig though, LOL.

2. He's gorgeous, and I'm terribly tempted to get the human version.

I really wish there was a better, clearer shot of the tail, from the front and the back as well. Ah well.

Must resist!

3. He is gorgeous. And I like that I don't have to pay for a human body, which I don't want. ;) As I guess I would never use the human legs. I wish there would be a close up of his face, where you can see the eye color and face-up properly. Seems the siren tail is white skin without blushing. Hard to believe it looks so different. I really hope I can manage to get him. He would be my first fairy then. I would have liked Auber, but I wasn't so sure anymore when Bazael went up. Well in the end I regretted not going for Auber, as I didn't go for Bazael either. But seems Soom will keep releasing nice male fairies, so there may be another male fairy for Azur as companion, when I manage to get him.

4. That tail is gorgeous. I can't wait to see what other things they do with it. I don't usually buy boy dolls but I'm sorta tempted.

5. I'm not sure I'm sold, but he is a mermaid, and each time I passed on a fairy I ended up really regretting it >_< so I'm probably sold. lol He can occupy my seashell jar.

6. Thankfully I'm safe this time. :) Now I have a few months to get ready for the next boy.

7. ahhh that tail is darling.. i love him, whoa.

The siren outfit I don't think is up to par, though..

8. Siren outfit? -giggle- it's more like a bunch of beads draped on him. I'm not sure I would call that an outfit! -giggles again-

In any case, I am intrigued by soom's first real merman! It's about time!!

Lucky (or unlucky) for me, I'm butt-broke, since they made Dune and I got her. So I am safe XD....

9. Whoa, he's a merman! Totally wasn't expecting that! I'm very tempted by his gorgeous tail, though I don't really want any dolls in that size. He'd make a great companion to that merman version of Soom's Vega, though...

10. It breaks my heart for me that you can`t buy both leg parts. Oh well, he wasn`t made for me...maybe their next male will catch me.

11. I'm finally glad to see Soom do faeries without wings, and I'm sorely tempted to try and swing him.

12. I'd love to see more tail close-ups so I could, uhm, rationalize it a bit more. I have a Dollzone dragon girl in the house, and she also is not a 'stand up' sort of doll, which does limit her fun and such. On the other hand, I do love the entire concept and he seems beautiful, if unfinished in some shots. I think that the lighting might need to be different, I'd like to see more siren body detail, if you know what I mean? :sweat

This will probably not hold me back for long! :lol:

.hlp

13. Perhaps if we ask for those shots they will. But also looking at the last few Soom releases it looks like they're kind of moving away from offering the human and/or fantasy parts seperately/with the human doll. With Obsidius you got the fantasy parts regardless, with Azur it's one or the other.

14. Wow, he's so beautiful! I love his tail and the blushing as well. :aheartbea I'd definitely like to have a merman at home, but I'm sticking with big dolls. I hope Soom makes a SG/MG/ID merman/siren like this soon, I'd purchase in an instant!

15. I have to say that he looks nice but he isn't for me.

However, I *love* the human outfit he comes with and the biweekly fairy girl's outfit. I just wish that I could buy the guy's outfit and combo it with the girl's. The girl's outfit looks lovely but a tad short, whereas the guy's is perfectly long, flowly and has a cool cape!

16. I wouldn't mind getting him but really he doesn't fit in with the scale of most of my dolls, I love the tail but would like to see it in better detail. I think I will just have to be happy with the ones I have on order for now - Migma, Obsidius (hopefully ordering next week) and Violet

17. He is extraordinarily lovely, though I really wish there were an option to get both parts sets. I also love the headdress which doesn't come with the human outfit. I'm really not sure about getting two of them, though.

I'm pretty much doomed to get these little guys as long as they're in the style of Auber and Azur. Maybe my hope for a light blue adult male will come true in this size someday!

18. I am really tempted by him :) normaly I am not attracted to smaller sizes but this one really tempts me to get him. Oh well.. dang for Obsidius.. have to find out which option I would take anyways. I love him as a mermaid.. but I would also love to get the human option too to switch.

19. I have a feeling Soom tries things out with this smaller faery line, to see how things go, before releasing them in larger sizes. So I'm hoping to someday see a tail like this on one of their SG dolls. THEN I'd definitely be SOOMed.

From what I can tell, he has a great face, and I love, Love, LOVE his tail. It's about time. I would have been so SOOMed on Cass if she'd had a tail like this instead of those weird, flippery feet. I really like this boy, and I wish I had a spare penny to put down on him. I'm already paying on Migma, though.

20. I love his tail, his wig and human outfit and that's just pretty much all. Passing on this~