1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Faery Legend: Azur, Big Sea Sprite Discussion!

Aug 9, 2011

1. I want him so much! I love mermaids and mermen, and his sculpt is so much closer to my ideal than every resin mer that been released so far. But I'm quite peeved that Soom didn't include the option for an extra human body. I don't want to have to buy two whole dolls just to get the human form. :(

The human outfit is really nice, while I think most dollie owners would have no problem throwing together their own version of the "outfit" his siren form is wearing. And I wonder about mobility and poseability... it seems pretty limited from the pics. But his iridescent scales! Do you think Soom would post photos of an unblushed tail if we asked nicely?

Did anyone else notice that his wig has tiny blue streaks in it? :3

I'm so TORN. :...(

2. LOL! I'm not, I will totally get him in mer form and I'll want to have him displayed in a swing or a designed stand of some sort, to allow him to be free. :) If I get him. LOL! But I feel pretty certain I will, in his mer form. It will be an impossible sort of love for most of my girl faeries, so I do wonder who will try? :)

.hlp

3. I would get him in an instant if he were Gem or SG size.

4. Well, I just went and ordered two. <.< One in mer-version and one in human. Blank on both. He's absolutely beautiful and they'll look so different. Since the minigem girl I had briefly could wear Pullip and Barbie clothing, I'm just intending to stick my human guy in some nice Taeyang clothes rather than shell out for the man-dress.

5. No man-dress?! ;) I'm saddened to hear it, LOL! :D Kudos in making the best choice: both! :lol:

.hlp

6. So, do I need this, no. Did I so buy it suddenly last night, yes. EEK! Now I just can't figure out why we can't buy the human lower half to go with the doll. How will he ever stand or anything? Ridiculous. But I can't buy another complete doll. What on earth would I do with the extra torso and head?

7. I caved and purchased the siren vers. So looking forward to him!

8. YAY! I am thrilled you got him, vhdangel! :D I know that it seems impractical to have a merman, but I just love him already, and am planning to try and build some custom stand for him (I know, LOL! I am so handicraft fail but still!!), to allow mine to be shown off properly!

.hlp

9. To bad I discover him to late :( I would have love to have a merman he is juts plain gorgeous.

10. Why oh why did I have to fall in love with his sculpt years after he was produced? :...( I want one!

11. @jessholy, as it happens, there's one on ebay right now! :o
      I've seen Azur pop up a couple of times before too, and probably will again someday if you can't get him right now, but the male faeries always seem to get bought quickly when available secondhand.

12. Really?! Could you PM the link to me because I am failing in my search for him on there!
      I think it's because there were so few male faeries. There's been a few more but Azur is a rare catch indeed!