1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Faery Legend "Idrial ~ Maple leaf sprite"

Oct 19, 2010

1. I really love the theme here. The reds, and greens are so nice together. I think this one is perfectly executed. She even has a little maple collecting bucket! Her outfit really interests me, if nothing else I need it!

2. She's got a lovely face. *_* But my funds for the year has been exhausted. =_=

3. Oh my gosh, I love her, her face has that slight quirky look. She doesn't look as ethereal as the other two, but she looks mischievous with a slight 'I know something' smile.

4. I thought the same thing about her smile, it is almost like she's about to bite her lip! I probably have an unpopular opinion, but I like her face the best out of the 3 so far :)

5. This size is not what I love in a doll, perhaps because I collected fashion dolls before, so now it just feels a bit ho-hum, but Soom always interests me no matter what size or shape, and I completely agree with you. She seems more lively to me than the other two fairies - more realistic and sweet. I see a lot more personality and possibilities with her and would definitely buy her if this was a size I loved.

6. Awww...I like her too. At first I thought... um brown
      isn't my colour...but now I like her best out of the three... *__*
      But there is something else to mention my ranking is Nenad than Mixi and than
      the new fairy but what should I do if I like the next fairy doll more than the
      three we have already seen? O_o

7. This faery is the best I like out of the three so far! I actually bought Nenad without realizing she was WS (it was like, oh look faery! must get!), which resulted in me putting her up for sale. I love Idrial's face because it makes her look impish. Same with the wings and outfit... they just fit her so nicely. I agree about the wig being too styled though... something more spiky and wild would suit her more I suppose? And the soft shoes seem redundant on her faery legs imo.

8. pics are up !:aheartbea and I think she is great! :Donly thing I absolutely don't like is this wig.
      might be I have to get her... ;)

9. The teaser pic didn't wow me.....now I'm so sad because
      I adore her....and I'm broke!! Her face imo is the best yet
      and THOSE WINGS!! Amazingly detailed. *cries* Why are
      you releasing so many dolls with so little time in between
      Soom? lol it's cute that she comes with the bucket and her
      "dew" head piece...I thought they were berries.. XD

10. She is definitely my favourite so far! I saw that second picture of her resting on her elbows and was mesmerised! :D
      May have to think long and hard about this one, her size does not fit my collection at all and I'd have to put her on layaway...At least I have November 10th to think about it.

11. Did everyone see her little maple ears? Very cute. I like those best of all her parts.

--MW

12. I'm glad somebody else noticed the ears! I sqeeed at my desk when I saw those! Did anybody else read the story about her wings? How they fall off in the winter so she can't fly? Very creative, Soom. :)

Gah, this is the first faery to really tempt me. I love everything about her!

Edited to add: The description for her outfit says she comes with a "dew head piece". What are they talking about?

13. Thank you for the suggestions! Shall have to look up those places laters! :)

Thank you too EmmBee!

I know what you mean. :sweat I still got my Gluino to pay off as well as a Fairyland order. Boo. I'm gonna give her two weeks to see how I feel then, maybe I'll forget about her lol.

14. Yes...love her ears, wings and outfit!

She seems to be whispering "I'm a pixie" . Now that I can see all of her...Ahh!
      Braids add wonderful theme to the wig, still not lovin' the bangs.

I wish I could bring her home...looking forward to many more pictures!!!

:aheartbea Idrial is just precious :aheartbea

15. So we can put her on layaway for $125 a month? Tempting...

What if I came into money and could pay her off sooner if I decided to do that? Do you think Soom would let me?

I really want this doll. She was released at such a bad time for me. :(

16. Yup, I think Soom is happy if you pay them off earlier. As long as you don't go over your layaway end date, that's what matter :)

I'm thinking of putting her on a fourth month layaway myself...

17. Hm well the times 4 option isn't showing up, only 60 days with her at a full set. I guess over $500 and you get the 4 payments? Shipping is $30 how nice.

18. Ah, that's annoying if only the 3 month is available :/. Is that her fullset price including sanding?
      $30 shipping isn't too bad at all :D

Edit: With sanding and shipping my order comes to just over $500...yet I still can't get the four month layaway option.
      Edit edit: Might have to add something to bump her up to $500 overall. £70 a month is so much easier to swallow than £100...

19. Soom says that the wings are transparent resin, does that mean that I have to get blushing to get the wings look like the one in the picture (i.e. maple-colored)?

I think it's the greenish-brown "cape" you see on the last picture.

20. Yeah most likely, cause I've seen Nenad without any body blushing and it's all white. Wings are "white" transparent. I really love how they blushed her body and wings that If get her I so would have to get them like that ^^; it's really tempting cause she could fit with the story of my other dolls as is XD