1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Faery Legend "Nenad" Discussion

Jun 28, 2010

1. What can she fit in? She looks soo cute but 30 cm, that's tiny.

2. She really is lovely, I adore her feet! However I don't think I'm going to be captured by her face :(

As for size, I'm fairly certain she's that barbie sized height? 30 CM/12 inches (I don't know anything about this height at all... but she wears a size 4 wig and Soom says this about the Mini Gem Shoes:

>> What fits Soom Mini Gem shoes? 1 Mini gem Fit nicely and perfectly
      2 1/6 Dolls, Jenny, Licca, Blythe, Momoko Fit nicely

3. This one may not win me over... but a gray one... *drools* first covell and now this! i have never been a fan of the fairy feet or resin wings... but I have always wanted a minigem. come on tan and gray!

4. I really just want to steal those wings and if she is as small as she looks then I'm out.
      Though I'm generally not digging her anyways, just the wings. lol.
      ...now if it was a boy with wings I'd be happy...unless it's that tiny. >.>

5. Ok, i can deal with that! How about clothing? Thanks! =D

6. Ditto. A boy with intense blue wings please! I like that outside the box thinking. I mean at least give her a boyfriend or a brother or something. XD But she is gorgeous, just wish Soom would give people time to recover from their last limiteds lol.

7. Oh, she looks promising so far! :D The wings and soft colors are very pretty, though I'd need to see a closeup of her face to know if I like it enough to buy her. I hope she truly does have better jointing too, from the pic I can't tell how posable she is.

8. Wow, she's absolutely gorgeous. Thankfully I don't really do tinies or else I'd be in love! But faeries aren't very special for me because I have an easy way to get amazingly detailed faery wings for $30 or less. There's a series of sculptures called Night Fairies which have these amazing detachable magnetic wings which I can steal and attach to dolls. Plus I get a pretty statue to decorate my house with every time. :)

However, I think Soom's done a beautiful job sculpting her, and I can't wait to see more!

9. she's lovelyyyyy, I'm kinda hoping she's slender and not very tall like their Mini Gem's though, so she's like a "rea"l fairy!
      I think I may be soomed, but please not yet XD

10. A boy would be wonderful, seeing as the only boy in this size I know of is Souldoll's Kimmy and they haven't made him for years. My tiny Limwha girl could use a boyfriend!

Looks like they've rescupted the hands too, which is great as that was the only thing I never really liked about the minigems before.

11. Soom has officially lost their minds, how many dolls have they done this month :O wow!

12. Her face looks like Aren to me. I love her though, hopefully they won't do any more new dolls for awhile, I need to get her, and recover.

13. I hope she has fairy ears like Topaz has, cept hers are her actual ears and not ones that can come off and be put back on :)

14. So "nenad" is a male name with Slavic origins? Is it like the MDs where they took an element and spelled it differently? I wonder how they got nenad.

15. That's what I thought too! Which makes me thrilled as I've spent the last 2 weeks saying, 'I hope she's like Aren' xDD

I seem to remember them saying that this line won't be monthly, and neither will the Remaining story line (next little gem, a girl most likely, will probably be released in August but this could change).
      So hopefully monthly the only thing to still worry about is the Pella storyline... and then all these new special order dolls.

16. I just hope that she has a ordering period as long as a regular MD

17. I'll be ordering her on day 1 so I'm not sure I care too much if she's up for one week or 3 weeks!
      I just can't wait to see more pictures at this point, as I already know she's coming home!

June has been a bad wallet month. THREE dolly purchases made! ^_^;;

18. I don't think Soom would go to all the trouble of a new sculpt, redesigned body, and new parts just to only make a limited number. It'll take me at least a week to get some monies so I really hope she is for sale for a little while. I can't imagine the after market prices if she doesn't sell well (could end up as expensive as a SG!)

19. I really don't think she'll be a limited quantity. Soom surely know they can make more cash by making something a limited order period (gives them the potential to sell hundreds instead of just 10 or whatever).
      Plus the limited number dolls seem to be going into the ORDER CHANCE section of the site. 'Chance' I think refers to you MIGHT be able to get them, but only if you get there first xD
      Limited Edition to Soom I think means, limited time period.
      I would assume the faries will be up for the first couple of weeks in July!

I wonder if the Faery Legend Line and the Remaining Story line are going to be every two months?
      It would make sense if they alternated, and that seems to be what's happening here.
      Remaining Story was June, Faery Legend will seemingly be July. I was told that the next Remaining Story doll should be out in August, so perhaps the next Faery Legend after this one will be September?