1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Gem Order Chance: Special Order - Speculation & Discussion Thread Part II

May 4, 2011

1. Thanks for confirming! XDDD

2. Galena and Cuprit are kind of the.... least popular of all the soom girl sculpts... I own both >.< I think the pictures Soom takes don't really do them justice. ALSO I think if they had released them in natural skin as monthly dolls they would have been more popular, not to mention Galena's MD default face-up was not as flattering to her sculpt as it could have been.

3. What a gorgeous girl, Soom makes it so tempting ;_;

4. Seeing more pictures of her with a beautiful, natural face-up makes me appreciate just how versatile her sculpt is.
      I'm still holding out for Cass though.

5. Wow x'D I expected her to be sold out over the night (just got up) But she is still there :o
      She's is such a beauty... And yes, her MD photos was very unlucky x'D Made her forehead look 10x times bigger :P

But as an SO... wow... :P

6. I was thinking to be safe, that she would have been sold out already by now... but she's still there.... @___@ I'm so tempted, Galena looks ten thousand times better in NS!!! so beautiful!!!

I guess I'm going to be soomed soon again T___T

7. love the cloth! want to see the whole set of it. Hope they will sell it in the bi weekly cloth section~

8. I didn't expect her to be sold out right away, however, past SO dolls have taught me not to compare these to their MD counterparts. Look at Topaz. She became somewhat of a must to those who missed her fairy form, but she didn't sell right away when released as an SO.

9. I'm so tempted to get her, and put her on a feeple65 body >>;; but my dilemma is I enjoy fantasy parts too much and soom have done pretty much next to none in NS besides Coquina, Chalco, Chrom and Sphaler (feet parts I mean) >>; that and do I wait for the next idealian o_o
      She is so gorgeous though, I wonder who's next...Chrom? He seems to be reasonably popular... maybe in Tan or WS?

10. Oh wow! She is GORGEOUS! And the witch outfit is sooo cute. I can't believe she's still there.

I really like her styling a lot more than I did Vesuvia's. Vesuvia's makeup was like flat looking, and her outfit looked kinda cheap to me. <--(just my opinion x: ) Galena's faceup is a lot more... lush XD More detailed and interesting. And her outfit, as mentioned, is adorable! <3 People must be crazy if this girl isn't sold out yet.

11. I really adore her styling- the hat is great and the little skull on her choker is so cute. It´s a great helloween style, I think. I really like the Galena headmold but I will not be bringing her home because I am not tempted enough ^^;

12. Originally Posted by Cloudedmind
      I so hope so, this is my dream doll..and of course Soom waits for when I am in the middle of the move and installing a new transmission in my car. Why NOW? :(
      But eventually I will get one, even if it is off the secondary market for too much ;)

13. I completely understand. It seems companies always wait until I have absolutely no money what so ever.

14. Well there are less than 25 left after 24 hours so i think she'll be up for at least a week. :) I think people also might be ordering the new MD tinies too and maybe cant have both.

15. >_> Does Soom still do five month layaways? I know they no longer do six...but maybe five? I love the Galena sculpt...

16. I've asked, sadly they've answered:

17. I've finally been Soomed *lol*

Wasn't really thinking I'd fall for Galena and was actually hoping for NS Cass and/or Breccia. Hopefully when they do release the latter, she'll come with the large bust like in her MD version (and if not, then I'll be safe...I hope).

18. So now they're re-releasing Chrom, such a gorgeous sculpt! I managed to get a Chrom during the Xmas 2010 event, but if this guy had been tan, I'd be super doomed.

I notice he's LE 80, instead of 50, I wonder why...

19. o.O when it comes to guys, I'm sure to say I'm safe, but his outfit looks really amazing!