1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Gem Order Chance: Special Order - Speculation & Discussion Thread Part II

May 4, 2011

1. I'm probably going to order her a little bit later today (so much for waiting on a new face, huh Anneke? Lol). I want her to be a shifter character. And I really want that dress.... grrrrrrr!

2. Yeah I'll be in the same boat if they ever release a brown tan Cuprit! That outfit is pretty cool, you can see a good picture of it in the sales page for the shoes (of course!*_*)

But I'm a little tired of them re-using that same stripey fabric so many times in a row. I actually have a skirt made out of that same fabric and it was too weird for me to recognize it in doll clothes O.o

3. Is it normal for them to not release a dress/outfit with a SO? I wonder why they didn't release it this time, has it been used before?

4. The outfit was a Biweekly a while ago, they used an Amber as model for it back then :3
      So...yeah, makes it even more looking like a "Quick, we need a new special order." - "Uuuhm...how about we jut take Beryl again and make her available in brown tan?" - "BRILLIANT!" :XD:

5. Hmmm, maybe they released her because they're working on a new male body this time and they didn't want to release Epidos yet?

6. This could be possible! That could mean they probably release the next deity first before Epidos, though... Like they did with Gneiss, who was followed by Breccia.

7. Well, had to try didn't I? >_>

(and I asked for brown tan not bronze, I assume that is what she meant.)

8. I asked the same thing, Tagi, though for Euclase, and got the same response, complete with Victoria mixing up Brown Tan, which I'd written, with Bronze. :3

9. I bought my tan Beryl :). Yay!
      I would be super interested in seeing Clozel or Nephelin in Tan or Bronze...but we have a while to wait on them I'm sure (since they weren't even released in NS yet). But a tan Topaz would be very hard for me to resist.....

10. Another Euclase???? You crack me up!!!! XD

11. Tan Clozel? TAN CLOZEL? That would be like Christmas and my Birthday at once. I still regret missing out on her... And in Tan or Bronze, she would be maginificent.

Also, I would be very, very tempted by a tan human Heliot.

12. A tan Nephelin would be incredible O.O

I wish Soom would just release all their dolls in a CDS sort of way--for a short ordering period once a month, in specific skintones. Like one month it's bronze, one month its grey, one month it's white... etc.

I would get a grey skinned Cuprit for sure.

And a bronze or tan one just because I'd then have the complete set *mwahhaaha*

13. Yes, that would be fantastic! And then also allow to switch heads between male and female bodies!

*begins dreaming* I want an SO of a grey boy Cuprit with fantasy head but human body, to be a dark elf xD *realizes this will never happen* Oh well.

14. Ha! She's been busted copy and pasting then XD

Britt7399 - Grats on the tan Beryl, she's awesome!

Would be tan and white for me, so I could have one in every flavour barring bronze. I have characters in my head too, and that's the dangerous part.

15. Grey cuprit?? Be still my heart!!!!! I NEED a grey skin doll...and Galena just doesn't do it for me.

16. I'm really hoping to see some funky colors too, like grey, lavender, even blue options. I have a feeling there going to go down the line for as long as the can with the old MD just with different skin color choices.

17. wow! would be fantastic a free choice event in skintones like blue, green, lavander, grey, etc!!

18. there are somethings about sooms that are just magical huh?