1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Gem Order Chance: Special Order - Speculation & Discussion Thread Part II

May 4, 2011

1. I'm laughing about the Chrom release. When Chrom came out, I bought a NS head and said that if they ever released him in WS, I would get one of those and use the Chrom heads for an upgrade of the characters represented by my Tohya and Kohya. And I've sat on that NS head for several years. But now that they're doing a WS release, I have no real interest in the WS Chrom because I recently got two other new heads for those characters (Iplehouse Asa twins). Timing just didn't work out for the Chroms.

Good luck to those who decide to try for him!

2. He does look nice in WS. I can't wait to see the rest of his outfit.

3. Yes, I finally snagged my own NS Chrom Firelord head for my EpiChrom, yay! He's off for a faceup, but I do love the sculpt severely, I'm sure there will be some interested parties in the WS version, though tan would've been entirely interesting too! :)

.hlp

4. White skin Chrom = :o

I would have bitten, but no wolf ears, so I'll stick to my NS Chrom!

5. Nice... XDDD I still love my baby more, so... But NICE JOB! XDDDD

6. Because they anticipate a stampede? ;) I'd like to see a grey or tan Chrom one day.

7. He's incredibly beautiful in white skin... But I dream of a gray Chrom. :)

8. He is really, really striking in WS. Chrom is one of their nicest MD sculpts, though; he's just such a stunning doll. If I didn't anticipate that they're gearing up for an MD girl soon (and still have an eye kinda on an EID Aurora), I'd have to try for one.

9. I knew they'd do it! About a month ago, I had a vision of a ws Chrom, just a flash of an image in my brain for a split second and here he is :)

I nearly bought a ns Chrom off the mp, a few weeks back too, but I thought let me just hold on a little while longer...I went through the list of SO's not yet released and figured there was Coquina, Chrom and Bix not yet done. I thought Chrom would be on the re-release list and what can you change about him/them, but the resin. :lol: I don't know if I can afford him as my Bazael isn't paid off yet, but when the rest of the pics show up I might move heaven and earth to make it so. ;)

10. Hmm, so from 2009 they still need Cass and Sphaler, as far as the big ones go, and there still hasn't been a Vega or Bix from 2008.

I wonder if we'll see those ones released before they start re-releasing the dolls from 2010, starting with Breccia?

11. We probably won't see a Vega because Vega can be bought through the Mecha Angel line. Bix would be nice, but he wasn't all that popular and didn't/hasn't from my knowledge gotten the rush of popularity that Vesuvia did, with a lot of people requesting her.

12. Oh, le sigh... If I weren't trying so hard to get the dolls that are actually on my wish list, I might be Soomed again...
      Heck, I might be Soomed again already and not even know it! :XD:

I guess his price will most likely be $557? With shipping roughly at $60? >_> I'm already thinking about a layaway...

But I'm still lol-ing that Galena is still available. :lol: Poor girl is not very popular!

13. I'm doomed. I bought a Chrom head last year through the MP, but resold him to a friend of mine as I didn't like him so much in NS as I thought. When Chalco came out I'd said OMG my dream may come true and they'll release a WS Chrom and now here we go. But I really hoped he would have come later. Bad timing. Well I'll bite the sour apple and will try to get one tonight, otherwise I will be crying after him all the time. Maybe I can combine him with my Trachy or Kivi to make him a bit cheaper ^^.

14. *nodnod* I'm constantly sad with Soom, as they tend to release the coolest dolls at the least convenient times...
      >_< And I'm trying to save for Otakon, too!

15. First time they've released one of these at a time when I had the money to make the attempt to get one that I wanted. ORZ I had bought Chrom when he first came out and ended up having to sell him off in bits to pay bills. Sold his human head just a few months ago, which made me sad. Soom is tormenting me here..and though I'm not thrilled with them right now(7 month wait for a split I'm in..) I'm going to have to make the attempt to snag one..

I can dream..right? ^^;

16. As expected with Soom, there seems to be no apparent order to these re-releases! :) I must admit at my suprise when SO Chalco came out so soon after his MD version...

17. Chrom is very gorgeous. ;__; It's too bad that I'm absolutely broke right now. -dies-

18. this SO faceup seems very alike the LE one. hmmm. just not that dark around the eyes maybe. i love chrom, and thats why i bought him the first time he was released ;) so i already have one <3

19. I reallyyyy wasn't planning on buying anymore dolls this year, but there's *no* way I can resist a WS Chrom! I need a twin for my NS Chrom.

20. Hes so beautiful in white skin, I originally wanted him released in this white skin, but I sold my NS Chrom some time ago and went off the sculpt. Look forward to more photos of him though!