1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Gneiss- Birth of A Goddess

Mar 6, 2012

1. Well... darn it. The one thing that always makes he shrug off the Super Gem girls is the body. Lo and behold, they decide to redo it right when one of their sculpts tempts me. :|

2. Can't say I'm personally thrilled. The new body seems a lot less graceful to me, I've never liked the weird butt some companies have been doing, her neck seems kind of off, and I'm not a fan of faceplates (all personal opinions, blah blah blah). I wonder if they'll still offer the old body... :sweat
      Even though I'm not a fan of it, I'm glad they listened to people and tried to revamp the body. Maybe they'll do the boys next?

3. cool soom. way to delay it. AGAIN. lol, she doesl ook very pretty. I like the new body too, I wonder if you can still use fantasy parts with it?

4. If you mean the old ones, I would assume that NO since the knees are wayyyy different

5. I actually love the new body, I think they make it more like Fairyland , but still soomed shaped, if you know what I mean.

6. I like the new body too, and with the release of Gneiss, I feel they have found the perfect time to release it. It usually takes time for them to perfect things, so I hope everything works out with the new line. I am however a bit scared to buy my Male Dia, now that they have upgraded here, I wonder what they will do with the male counterpart, and now it has become more of a waiting game until the next release of a male deity? Oi, well we have something pretty to look at until then :D

7. But maybe it works like their MSD dolls, they have double jointed knees, but only single with fantasy parts?

8. even then. the shape of the knee itself it very different. old bodies have a curve while the new body it's a straight line.
      don't know if that make sense....

9. 4-ish hours to go~ I hope.

10. Even if I like this girl very much, her face looks absolutely like Fairyland's Lorence face. I ordered him and now I see SOOM remake him in this girl.

Obvious isn't it? ; ) And this isn't the first time I recognize similarity.
      [​IMG]

11. Nose and chin are different, and the upper part of the philtrum, she also has room for teeth in her lower lip corners.

Still waiting for more pix...

12. I am sorry Tenaku, but i don't see the similarity with those to pictures ^^' Maybe they look the same in the shape but when you go in the detail they look different...

13. fishcake they not identical, no, I'm not insist, but I feel strange after ordering Lorence see how Soom produse just most similar doll as it can be ;)

14. Almost 9 am at Soom... Exciting

15. Im not sure what the difference is between the simple and extra body, is it boob size? Because in their description of each its like theyre saying one is more posable than the other...?

16. Well the breast size does look different right? ... Else the extra body has thigh joints... That is the main difference I can see...

17. After noon time in South Korea and still no release T__T

18. I'm anxiously waiting too... I feel like a masochist x.x

19. time now: 2:50 pm Friday, in Korea ♥ how much longer do you think we will have to wait?

20. That's a wonderful question. I feel like at this point I've spent a year waiting for her already. They sure do know how to drag out a release don't they? ^_^