1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Idealian 51 Discussion

Mar 4, 2011

1. Well crap the free choice event came at the wrong time for me
      I just bought a doll a couple weeks ago! Shoot I like Hyperon with the daemon options too. :sigh

2. Hyperon demon in tawny for me! Fun to paint.
      Thanks to this thread. I never would have known otherwise. :chocoberry
      Did Soom ever redo any of 51 body/joints?All my Soomies sit up just fine except London steampunk man. :| my only 51.

3. I'd have loved to purchase a tawny Hyperon, too. But I literally made the first layaway payment on another doll yesterday. Not that I know who the Hyperon would've been (which is one of my dolly buying requirements) but whatever. They release them so infrequently that I'd have been massively tempted to buy anyway and figure it out later. At least they weren't offering him in grey or the pain would've been very harsh for me (I love grey dolls. I have 12). Small victories, right?

4. You can find ID51 measurements, including eye size, at their site - Measurements - IDEALIAN. I don't remember them ever having horse parts measurements though)
      My Zinc - White Archer is about 52cm tall overall, centa body from chest to butt is about 30 cm (tail not included!) and about 32-33cm from hooves to highest points of the spine.

5. I got Soom's proper reply shortly after my post, thanks!

6. Is this the first time the centaur body has been available since Hornblend in 2014?

Measurements are available on the centaur order page now! Underneath the "Including" header is a button that says "Detailed Size Measurements."

7. :/ I’m bummed cause they showed the demon body but didn’t offer the purple color. I don’t really want pale or tan. Sad. I will watch for another release though these seem really cool and a nice compromise to the giant 75cm boys

8. haha. I'm bummed cuz I love the tawny resin and I only have one doll in it so it is calling to me.
      I have to think about this. Seems way tooo expensive. I never paid extra for my Chalco in tawny.
      Maybe I need to see more 51 pics! Please post! I have cake: :cake:

9. Yeah I was still considering one but I wonder what they look like next to feeple 60 and just other dolls similar to that like do they look really small same height but thinner and idk smaller heads I see is something they have. Idk if that makes sense they just seem smaller scale yet not...?

10. There's a fairly significant different between the ID51's and typical 60cm guys. The head size is a big one as most 60cm take an 8/9 wig. I don't have a Feeple 60 so can't comment on that doll specifically but I do have other 60 cm boys and the sizing together wouldn't work if you were looking at pairing them up.

11. I do have a F60 boy. Erda. I can take a quick pic in a moment. Hang on.
      Here they are. Totally different species. They can't share anything.

Hugh (CP) and Jules (who's getting a new faceup)

[​IMG]

#731 petiteballerine, May 13, 2021
      Last edited: May 14, 2021