1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Idealian 51 Discussion

Mar 4, 2011

1. Oooh if Zinc was on a human body, I'd be sold. Even better if it was without the horn, I do like the ears though. Sooooo pretty.

2. Gah. He's beautiful. :D I'd also love to see him in a human version... and maybe also in their bronze color...

If they did that, Iplehouse just might have to to share my soul with Soom. :o

3. I love Zinc's head, but I don't know what I'll do with the centaur body, no place for him. >_< He's perfect to be my Beyla, Pyrol, and Shale's father. I hope one day Soom releases a doll like Heliot, or a Unicorn head on a human body.

4. I love Zinc!! for me his face is so uke awww!! ..I hope Soom sell this guy in human version. I wait for him!!

5. Good day !

About your question :

We are sorry, we do not know if we will sell Zinc as a human ID51 doll in the future.

But we have registered your request so we may think consider it.

If you have more questions, please feel free asking us at any time.^^

Have a nice day !

Please write to Soom on Q&A and tell them you want a human Zinc. :)

6. We're more likely, at this point, to write & tell them we want London & Danube & London. :sweat [/wry]

'Cause if you don't work for Soom, you haven't seen the Idealian 51 in the resin. *_*

I've been whining on the board rather than take up Soom's time with it. ;)

7. He would sell like hotcakes if they made a Human version of him! I hope the reconsider later this year. I won't bug Soom either about it, they always seem to suprise us anyway.

8. Well, the one thing I've learned about Soom: There will always be another wonderful doll down the line to tempt me!

9. Several shipping notices have been received--we will soon be able to look at Soom ID51 owner pics. :D

10. That's great, i can't wait to see pics from real owners. i'm interested in the new centaur. I was wondering how thick the idealian is so maybe I could do a hybrid of the horse body with another doll >.< or change the head of the idealian

11. Please, please, when the new guys arrive, will someone post photos of them with other dolls, especially MSD sized dolls? I am a very visual person and always want to see comparison photos before I buy.

12. I was going to pair up London with my JID Asa but I reshelled her onto the new JID body so the old one was sold. The only other MSD I have right now is my bronze Pel but I can take pics of her with London this weekend.

I do love Zinc's face- he'd be dangerous for me as a human version only.

13. I know, I think it would be such a boost for Souldoll and Soom if the clothes were interchangeable...and for Sherlock, I think most people (and definitely for me) are thinking the set in the modern-day BBC version with the actor...Benedict Cumberbatch! :D His face isn't quite right but I can see it from here, LOL!

.hlp

14. Definitely looks like someone at Soom is a massive Sherlock fan. If Aspen looked a bit more like Cumberbatch I'd definitely be tempted...though obvs nothing would be as charming as the real thing! ;)

15. Aspen looks like a human and tawny Zinc... I like him!

16. I'm loving Aspen. I've been looking for a mature mini that could look like a older teen, around 16/17. I have some thinking to do.

17. Oh man, if I had the money Aspen would be coming home ASAP. He's gorgeous! Those eyes are stunning. And those beautiful, luscious lips - Mmmm... *drools* I really like the look of him. Some of those shots of him glancing sidelong made my heart skip a beat.

18. :? Uh... where's the violin? I'm not seeing it for sale and is it just me or does that not make sense to call him the violin player and then not offer a violin with him?

19. heidipay mentioned the same thing in the Aspen specific thread. That is kind of strange to not offer it as an accessory.

I like his tawny skin but I am getting out so no Aspen for me. I decided to keep my Danube when he arrives so I did get that very nice casual set of clothing and shoes for Danube though.