1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Idealian 51 Discussion

Mar 4, 2011

1. Also according to their schedule, which they're barely within, he should be a 51. I'm tentatively excited for him but i wanna see his face first. XD

2. I think Soom used the famous Ray Ban Wayfarer 2140 sunglasses as a reference of this sunglasses. XD I looooove it! :D

3. He looks tawny-ish as well? XD
      But man "guy with sunglasses"? Their title is getting very unimaginative. XD

4. He's the same price as Aspen, so I would guess he is 51 and tawny skin.

5. ^&%&%$£@£$%!!!! I think I really want this one! I love that unusual size range and he looks like he'll be cute enough to fit with my group- GAH! I just bought an MSD girl though =___= any attempt at making money in the next few months seems to have been completely stalled too >.<

6. This may work for me, haha. I like the smile, and sunglasses are awesome.

7. I hope you can get him in WS..then I'd want him. xD But he looks pretty ^^

8. He looks a bit like a Tan Epidos. O_o 'nthing that the title is a bit unimaginative and silly.

9. I will wait to see his face and... I'm a huge fan of Ray Ban XD (why would I get one for myself and not for my dolls;) ?)

10. I love that sunglasses, it's so fashionable!! I just hope soom will have bigger size for ID72, I want one for my hyperon........

11. Pictures are up! His face is somewhat plain, but that is not necessarily a bad thing. I like his calm eyes with a defined lid, symmetrical nose, deep inner eye area, and gentle smile in fact. I think his jawline is not super defined-- fairly gentle too. There are two casual outfit sets to choose from! May get them all if Soom will accept my credit card this time. :,D

Okay just kidding after staring at him for a lot longer I really, really like this doll and he is close to what I am going for.

12. His face is not so bad, but I don't like his eyes..........They look sleepy................

13. I like him a lot and am planning to order him. Now, Soom just needs to make more clothes that fit these smaller guys. Suits and dress clothes would be nice.

14. He... he looks like a dreaming Chalco. D8> I think I need to sell more things. /WHIMPER

15. Does anyone know of some photos of an Idealian 51 with a mini girl? I have seen a photo of one with a Vito, but not a mature mini.

16. Ooh! I like him!! I like his eyes!
      So far all of the ID51 boys have eyes I do not like but I like him! :>
      Tawny too!
      ... er too bad I already jumped the 72 ship .-.

Chien: use IE when paying with credit card, I think it's the only way.

linakauno: they should look good with a mature mini! I've seen photos of a Vito and a Minifee and they look great together. :>

17. I have a tall Bambicrony Brava girl, but she has a small face and head like a Minifee. I bought another guy (Lati Blue) to be her boyfriend, but he may just turn out to be her brother after she gets a good look at the Idealian.

18. He is handsome, I just kept thinking about a old 80's song by Corey Hart "Sunglasses at Night" the video was even better. I am tryin hard to resist this size, but I am losing.

19. Oh, hop on in; it will give us something to do while we wait for Dollshes, lol.