1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Idealian 72cm - Galway the Fortunate!

Jul 13, 2011

1. I'm very confused as he's on SO, even if actually not a re-release....
      btw i don't see that much of Arwin IH in him, but i could be wrong....

2. Soom have posted pricing info-- $745 for the plain doll. Given that price and the fact that he takes 16mm eyes, it's clear he's a 72. Not sure if I should be rejoicing, but I am!

3. Jeesh...................I really didn't want to like him, but I do! Sigh...................I don't really have the $$, but I hate to miss out on him like I did with Branon. I'm still kicking myself for that miss. I may have to break out the old credit card.

4. Basing even on the price i coudl assume that could be a special color, like light tanner or something like that....

5. I'm getting him too....I am afraid to miss out like Branon as well. I'm going to slap him on my Amex , LOL!

6. The outfit looks great! Even the doll looks great, but I don't need him.......my Hyperon is enough....really. I can't have too many hunky men around.....hubby will think I have a doll harem or something odd of that nature.

7. Well, I think I've convinced the hubby! I am so enamored of Galway and can't wait to create a backstory for him.

edit: I noticed Jung Hye Eun is the sculptor. There was talk earlier that s/he'd left Soom, but I guess that didn't happen.

8. His outfit and shoes are up for sale now, and the rest of the pics are up as well....he is tawny color...whatever that is, LOL! He looks great. ^_^

9. Hey, did you guys notice the pics are up now? :3

10. He's on sale now. ^^

11. Branon is tawny color. It's a lovely light tan.

12. Don't tempt me, sakuraharu... ;A; He's... handsome. *dies*

13. Bwa, ha, ha!

You must get him, fransyung!

14. So tawny is a nice light tan? Very tempting!

15. No more money. ;A; Argh... How to afford him!?

16. I know....I am getting his outfit/shoes tomorrow and then I am going to put him on my Amex when this billing cycle clears on Tuesday. Another 4 month layaway...ahhhhhh!!!!

17. If you order him with the outfit and shoes you can get 5 months layaway, you know. >.>

18. What? Really??? I didnt know that....I always see the 4 month thing. Do we have to make a special request for 5 months???

19. Yes. It has to be over 1000 dollars and you have to ask for it specifically. They will tell you to put the request in the comments section when you order, but you will need to remind them, too.

20. Yeah, write your 5 months plan on the order sheet, then again in the Q&A Board and wait until they change your schedule (inside your order sheet). ^^ You can send the first payment immediately while waiting for them to change it.