1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Idealian 72cm - Galway the Fortunate!

Jul 13, 2011

1. Anyone else notice they don't have the menu bar at the top, that lets you look at other Id clohtes/shoes/wigs/eyes? That went away yesterday, and I was hoping to toss in a couple of other possible wigs for the guy, and some different eyes. Darnit. ~.~ Maybe I'll just order what I can now, and ask to combine shipping later once that bar goes back up?

2. aernath, that bar often disappears on me. I usually can fix it by going back to the "intro" page and clicking on IDealian again. Don't know why, but it works.

3. Thank you! But. Rar. Nope. Still disappeared. How long does stuff stay in your cart? I think I'm going to try a reboot.

WOoohooo! Sweetness! Nevermind! I had to go waaay back out to the huge ol' Soom emporium page with all their line links, and go back in from there, and it popped right back up! THANK YOU! :abow:

4. You're welcome! It's stupid, isn't it?

5. Oi. No kidding.
      So I'm looking at all this stuff in the cart and wondering if I should order doll and stuff separately. But then realize, the stuff is for the doll, duh, so why not just have it all come in the same box, even if delayed? :sweat

:doh I'm never getting this credit card paid off...

6. Thanks! Finally got it to pop back up though. :) Had to go back to the page with the links for Mechas, Gems, etc, and then it showed back up. Had to log back in too, but thankfully the doll and outfit were still in the cart.
      And now I'm a proud 1/4 owner of the Fortunate one! :lol:
      That new lay away system is pretty sweet! Much better than the usual notes on the Q&A board every time you make a payment.

...and btw, just for the record, I liked Haruka too. ;)
      I wonder if he could be Dee Laytner..? hmmmmmm...

7. LOL... XDDDD Congrats on ordering one of them! I'm still undecided... And... What Haruka are you talking about? :3

8. :sweat From Tactics. Gelfling9uk pointed out the similarity in eye shape, waaaay back in post #39.
      I do love me some anime men. :) *cough*No, really? :XD:

9. I just ordered mine, too, and set up a waiting room here: link

10. He is truly lovely and I like the shape of his eyes better than I thought I did at first. The tawny color is very attractive in RL and photographs beautifully.

I just don't know that I have a character for him...

11. Haha :lol: Glad I'm not the only one - I have a loooonnngggg list of pretty anime men! ;)

Well today, I think Galway is very sweet so I will use this emoticon:kitty1
      I think maybe the actual eyes they've used on him don't help as you can't see much pupil at all....I like his romantic tagline

Don't say you love me unless you really mean it
      cause I might do something crazy like believe it...

Aw, bless what a lovely!​

Alas, I have really screwed up my finances lately and am having to consider selling my new Macro lens, just to get straight....:(
      Congrats to all that snag him, I think you guys will do wonderful things for him and he will look good so many different ways!​

12. He has tawny skin......just like Branon had, and he keeps looking at me as if he is saying 'Ya know you want me'. I can't stand it any longer! I must run from this thread like the wind......and not look back!

13. I think it's futile... ;A; I've tried. Maybe I should try again tomorrow.

14. Tell me about it! I love a man in a good suit too!

15. ^ Amen! The guys clean up so darned nice in suits!
      I was kind of hoping for an option of tan skin, but the "tawny" looks good too!
      And I really liked that tag line of his too! So sweet! I almost put a reply in my comments for ordering that: Don't worry hon, I DO love you! Believe it!
      :lol:
      I just get totally corny and sappy with these guys sometimes.

16. That tagline broke my heart, too. No, I meant to say it pulled my heart apart from my body. XDa

17. So glad he is just a doll and not a real man, I would so be in trouble right now.....pouncin all over that and showing him I LOVE him......(runs away again!)

18. If that were the case, I think we might all be arrested for stalking!

19. OOOH... Can we stalk him? XDD *imagining Victoria and the rest of the Soom crew stand guard over the doors and windows*