1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Idealian 72cm - Galway the Fortunate!

Jul 13, 2011

1. I'm keep looking to the promo piccies,still i don't like him,so better fro me,i see also in his nose something that Yok nose has..but nevermind..in the end i don't wish to order hi,congrats to all people here that ordered him,or thinking to order him <3

4. I've looked at the pics of teaser and i'm safe as well, really not my cup of tea...he reminds me sabik in the jawl....

5. I would like him now I guess... but it's not a must have. And am currently struggling with the other boys I have in ^^;; Customs are evil if you get all your layaway dollies in one month O_o. So, no monnies anyway.. which is best. ^^

6. I like him. He looks enough like Branon to be a replacement for the one I foolishly sold a while ago.

8. Yes!!!! I noticed this last night, he looks alot like Sabik. I love Sabik! I actually have him on Layaway right now, LOL.

9. wow Carmen so definitely this is the boy for you if you like Sabik, do you think to put even Galway on layaway?
      I'm nosy i know LOL!
      I wish to pointed that maybe the special color of his skin, like Branon, don't show up easily in pics, don't you think?

10. I have a Sabik too, and love him to pieces! :) It will be nice to have the two faces together, on vastly different bodies.

11. Yes I plan to put him on layaway next week. Also I see what you mean about the skin...to me it looks NS but its supposed to be light tan...so it doesn't show up well in the pictures.

12. Augh, I had just settled on deciding I wanted to get Vega for one of my charactersand was looking forward to the 15th and Soom does this to me. I think I really like this boy, i just can't seem to make up my mind ;_ ;

13. I second that Carmen, is something that i noticed in general about tanned or light tanned skin color bjd....looks odd in pics...
      I'm such happy you'll going to grab him!Happy dances for you!

14. i love this guy!! i won't be getting him (no money, and a wish list of apx. 30 others) but what a great face!!

15. Grazie!! Grazie!! I can't wait to start my layaway!!!!:)

16. Wow your italian sound quite good!Finger crossed for you dear!

17. I love soom dolls they are all so beautiful looking! They are very expensive though. But I personally think that it's probably worth the price!