1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Idealian - Albany โ€“ Aviatrix

Sep 23, 2011

1. *cackles* I've been thinking, since she is part of the ID line, will she have pubic hair? I have so many questions and no answers. Please be 800 or less blank *crosses fingers*

2. Maybe she was why the ID-steampunk line was taking so long! Damn, she's pretty. But between Sidonia and the Withdoll Priscilla, I just. can't. do it!

Can't wait to see all of your pictures!

3. Hmmm. I tend to think that she is 51 (Reason: all the Soom centaur fans are wishing for a female one, and the newest invention was a centaur guy with an ID 51 body - to be able to use the same horse body, you would need a girl in the ID 51 size).

That doesn't change the fact that she is GORGEOUS! She is the first Idealian that I am interested in (grrr... why do there have to be so many releases right now? Cannot afford Albany now...)!

4. She's seriously lovely... but like a lot of other folks, there is just zero cash for her right now. Especially not with the event coming up so soon. I hope she still does well enough that they continue to add more girls to the lineup!

5. I am also the one who love this idealian girl^^ I am deciding to order her but need to wait and see more pics especially the body sculpt. Even she will be 51 or 72 but if the body is asthetically beautiful, i'd love to get her^^".

Based on Soom Idelian release schedule 2011 through the following link, she might be Idealian51:)
      http://http://dollsoom.com/eng/shop/content.php?co_id=idealian_schedule

6. I'd love for them to bring her to NYCC, has anyone asked after that? And she has a city name so she should be the 51 cm line, correct? :o Ahh, Soom, as soon as you released a male faery I knew this day would come, hah! :D

.hlp

7. If she isnt 72, I hope the next months doll is a woman and comes in tan.

8. Tawny! Want Tawny! <3

9. Not necessarily. Galway is a 72, as is York. Both are cities. Seems like they are focusing on British isles cities recently, less on river (except for River, that is!) But that's Soom for you, ADD aplenty.

10. I truly hope she's 72... she'd be so perfect for what I have in mind. Poverty is in my future but I don't care.

I'm really curious about her body. I'm very picky about that.

11. I will be crushed if the same 'attention to detail' has not gone into her body...that's one of the beautiful things about the Idealian body, it is just a work of art, and I anticipate the same level of detail for a girl body.

I'm also hopeful that she will be 72, as the boy line started there the girl line should also start at that size...but we'll have to see! :sweat

.hlp

12. I am intrigued.

13. I don't know whether to hope she is in the ID-51 scale, in which case she is MINE, or the ID-72 scale, where my money will remain mine.

Gorgeous sculpt in any case, and I've quite come to expect from Soom.

14. I hope that if I end up not being able to afford her, that there will be an influx of buys that way it will encourage Soom to make more female IDs
      Yes, she needs the ID male line's deets D:

15. I'm with everyone else in hoping I don't need this girl, since I really can't afford her now. From what little of her face I can see, I think maybe I'm safe this time. And it may just be me, but I think her eyes look half-closed. Here's hoping for more amazing girls sculpts in the future. :D

16. At last, a female ID... XD I want to see her body and the details. I don't think I'll buy her since I have other girls in mind, and IDs are just too heavy/big for me... but details! I have to see. XD

Did some photoshopping btw!

[​IMG]

17. I got a feelin she maybe 72cm, but I want to see her now......everything.....c'mon Soom stop teasing us with 1 pic already!

18. the detail of the clothings and goggles (to me) looks 51 size ... I am hoping too that she sells well enough that they keep with the girls, would love to see how Soom have details 72 size Idealian female as the sculpt for the SuperGem female is lovely :)

19. Well, It only showed the ID male line was to be 51 and 72. Its quite possible that the new ID female line may just be as tall as a SG female. Or perhaps Dollmore's Model doll height.

20. I think 68cm will be a good size if she will come with heels. I am sorta scared about this girl because I would hate to get her and the next girl is tan. I want someone for my Shoshon.