1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Idealian - Albany โ€“ Aviatrix

Sep 23, 2011

1. No one's ever really safe from Soom!

2. @RROSS
      You're the one that had in inquiry with Soom about her, right? It would be awesome if she like the MDs came with flat and heeled feet. This one looks Tawny so thats kinda tan right?There is also the fact that Sooms tan fluctuates quite often, I wonder if they'd be able to get Shoshons tan to a t(ee)

3. Yea I asked :) and I'll take tawny but I also want darker. I see that there are different tans and I was told that maybe she wont be because they normally show the tan skin in the promo pics if it's going to be available. I just hope they switch off each month and make a woman more often. If she does come with high heel feet i hope she can fit Iple girl shoes because Soom doesnt make many clothes.

4. I'm being hopeful here but I'd like for Soom to make skin options for this girl Tawny to NS. With Branon I believe he was only sold in Tawny (but I'm sure someone got him in NS *confused*) That way more people will be opted to like her and BUY BUY BUY! Heres hoping because there are no other official pictures yet. *chortles*

5. Im not entirely soomed (which is good). Weirdly enough I fell in love with Galway and looking at pics of her and Galway they look like they could be siblings but yeah...I think Im good ^^

6. She looks a little bit like Iple's Jessica re-done in Soom style. O.o I think it's the nose/mouth/chin area that creates that similarity.

Very pretty though. I'd like to know how tall she is - she can't possibly be 72 cm? (Well, on the other hand, the Mecha Angels were within 2 cm of each other, so I guess she could be 70?) I quite like her body - and at the risk of sounding pervy - I like her breasts too. I don't know why.

7. @ Lelite
      She looks to me 68cm Woohoo! Love that height <3

8. She's up and her price.......

9. She's gorgeous! If she were WS (Or maybe even NS.) she'd be a much better Acacia than Meisa is. She has a seriousness and strength about her that is perfect, though I need Acacia to be MA sized. (Albany is 68cm... I wish she were 70!) I'm definitely going to get her, though. She is exactly the kind of female doll I love. I know I can find a place for her in my crew! :D

I look forward to seeing more fierce ladies in this line!

10. I think she's pricier because of the tawny skin? Or maybe the high heeled feet? XD It's a gorgeous body, but it seems that Soom hasn't fixed the "straight sitting pose" problem. She can't sit straight even in that picture. >.>

11. Damn, she's a 72. She's got some powerful thighs--nice to see on a girl. But it certainly explains that sitting problem.

I've been telling myself she'd be a 51, and that I wouldn't like her face even if she was a 72... but she's growing on me. The tawny skin does explain the added cost.

Yes, she does seem a bit reminiscent of Jessica, although there is something about Jessica that bugs me a bit, and whatever it is, it's missing from this sculpt. She also looks quite a lot like Soom Ivory-- they've got the same nose. Ivory and Branon are sitting on my desk right now and Albany looks like she could be their love child.

12. LOVE DAM THIGHS.

She still look skinnier than EID girls. Why no girth Soom?
      Quite like. Very strong and manry looking. Tawny. Outfit so expensive .-.
      Hm.

Quite. Like.

13. wow, I honestly did not think she would be full size @_@ like that body a really nice mature female body and the heads goes really nice too - luckily not Soomed at all though (with a different concept, might be) but currently no. The outfit has some lovely detail too... and she does sit rather sway back doesnt she >_> reminds me a little of the early Volks sitting like that ... and no way would I want to mod an Idealian!

14. I am not totally sold on her, yet.
      Likely is if I ever make a decision it will be in the middle of October. *stares at pics*

15. I'm wondering about her joints. Since they are single joints, will she be able to pose well?

16. I'm thinking that she has doublejoint on her elbows at least. Hmm *I should check Photon*

17. *stares at picture* she looks single jointed at elbow and knee IMHO, but the pictures aren't that clear...

18. was thinking ... how long does soom take to send out Idealians ... 100days? would love to see owner pictures with comparison between IH females :) and next male Idealian and Megagems too :D Xmas/New Year time will have lots of pretty pictures I think :D

19. Is there somewhere that shows the dimensions of the body? I'm not seeing it. I think she may be too tall for me. :( The tallest female I have in mind should be at most 67 cm. D:

20. She actually reminds me of Ender for some reason. So the temptation is far too great!