1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Idealian - Albany – Aviatrix

Sep 23, 2011

1. Outfiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. >_> I need that thing in my size. :P

2. She also seems to have some arm muscles no? I don't know... Idealians don't pose too extraordinarily but darn she's pretty. Is there a waiting room up?

3. Seconding this - Albany totally looks like an older and more mature Ivory. Her face in particular is really handsome; there's something in the shape of her chin that's quite masculine and fitting with the whole Idealian aesthetic.

(Also, Idealian girl body? Uunnnff. :D)

4. Gosh I love her! So sad that im spent... cant wait to see if there will be more female idealians in the future! Her curves are so beautiful and she reminds me alot of IO for some odd reason. Must request for posing posiblities in the future >_<!

5. Albany is great and love the outfit. I really like the details, of what is visible like the way her hands are sculpted, her tummy area and even the side view of her breast looks nicely done and more natural to say the SG's.

Do all Idealians have that hand feature where it looks like it's locking into the ball joint? I wonder if that is anything to do with possible interchangeability...?

Another beauty I will have to pass on as I am thoroughly broke, but will eagerly look out for owner pics when they come!

6. She is a big girl! and she reminds me of Branon ...I so wanted him *sigh*

7. She is crazy awesome! If only she was a 51 so she'd match my London :B

Other than Amber and Galena I've not really been impressed by Soom's girl sculpts, but Albany is beautiful~ The pilot girl idea is wonderful, and I adore her outfit and her look in general. Regrettably I'll have to pass on her, but I'm hoping for some cool female 51's in the future ;D

8. She's lovely, and she's big, and even if I had the money, she'd tower over everyone!

9. Wow, Albany really has quite a handsome face! Definitely a touch on the masculine side, but still pretty. I'm not head-over-heels in love, thankfully. My wallet is already taking a huge hit this month and next.

Well, I'm doomed if there's ever a girl in cream white! I've always wanted a girl body for my Gluino but I figured I'd have to go with Mecha Angel. Mind, I'm not enthused by the IDealian girl body (it does seem a tad generic), but hey, beggars can't be choosers!

10. The outfit. Is. AMAZING.

Yes, the girl is, too, but that jacket has me drowning in salivation over here. I'm safe, since she's SO tall (72 cm? wow) but still.

11. It says she is 68cm.
      I am fortunately safe (for my wallets sake) since I don't have any character that fit her but dang is she pretty! That body is beautiful!
      My Idealian has the most detailed body I have ever seen. It is a work of art. I am guessing that the girls are just as detailed as their male counterpart.
      I am hoping I will get a character for one of the coming ladies because it would be a shame not to own one.

12. At 68 cm, she's only 1 cm more!

13. I love her but I'm afraid that I may have to pass. I know that there will be another female that I will love even more and she is kinda pricey...I'll sleep on it for a while before deciding.

14. I definitely can't afford her and she's too tall for me anyway, but her face is gorgeous and her body is rather nice as well. It's still pretty slender, but less so than a lot of other female bodies. If they ever decide to release a female doll in their 51 line I'll be in trouble.

15. I really really would like Soom to release more pictrues of the body with details and features. And measurements. Her face really didn't quite do it for me this time but I would love a tawny doll eventually and I am in the market for a big girl.

... :D
      *stares at site anyway*
      I do think there will be an ID51 lady eventually so.

16. I really like this one, and I haven't been responding warmly to new dolls for quite some time. Her face has a mature determined expression to me, which is such a nice change from the run of the mill I've been seeing elsewhere. Shall I mention the costume? OMG!!! I want one IRL, it's that cool.

I wish I had a doll fund to blow on this one. I think someday I may be subSOOMed. :)

17. Wooooow, her body is amazingly beautifully sculpted :D I just love all of her curves. I think she has the nicest dolly breasts ever XD

18. Haha! I wish it was okay! I'm really aiming for 65-66 cm. But maybe one day I'll fall in love with one of their girls and it won't matter. ;)

19. I love the body sculpt..... why no skin color choices? My guys are WS! I guess a vampire and a reaper can be whiter than their victim. Not sold on the face yet but getting there~ I would love to see her with a more feminine wig and away from her face. OMG I sound like my grandmother!

20. Measurements:
      [TABLE="width: 372"]
      [TR]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD="width: 372, bgcolor: transparent, colspan: 4"][FONT=&#47569]Detailed measurements of Idealian72 (female)[/FONT][/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD="bgcolor: transparent"][/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD="bgcolor: transparent"][FONT=&#47569]Height[/FONT][/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"][FONT=&#47569]68[/FONT][/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD="bgcolor: transparent"][FONT=&#47569]Weight (g)[/FONT][/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"][FONT=&#47569]2000[/FONT][/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD="bgcolor: transparent"][FONT=&#47569]Wig size (inch)[/FONT][/TD]
      [TD="class: xl63, bgcolor: transparent"][FONT=&#47569]9~10[/FONT][/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD="bgcolor: transparent"][FONT=&#47569]Eye size (mm)[/FONT][/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"][FONT=&#47569]14[/FONT][/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD="bgcolor: transparent"][FONT=&#47569]Head circumference[/FONT][/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"][FONT=&#47569]21[/FONT][/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD="bgcolor: transparent"][FONT=&#47569]Neck circumference[/FONT][/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"][FONT=&#47569]10.6[/FONT][/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD="bgcolor: transparent"][FONT=&#47569]Shoulder width[/FONT][/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"][FONT=&#47569]12.5[/FONT][/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD="bgcolor: transparent"][FONT=&#47569]Chest circumference[/FONT][/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"][FONT=&#47569]29.4[/FONT][/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD="bgcolor: transparent"][FONT=&#47569]Waist circumference[/FONT][/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"][FONT=&#47569]20.5[/FONT][/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD="bgcolor: transparent"][FONT=&#47569]Bottom circumference[/FONT][/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"][FONT=&#47569]29.8[/FONT][/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD="bgcolor: transparent"][FONT=&#47569]Thigh circumference[/FONT][/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"][FONT=&#47569]18.5[/FONT][/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD="bgcolor: transparent"][FONT=&#47569]Arm length[/FONT][/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"][FONT=&#47569]21.5[/FONT][/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD="bgcolor: transparent"][FONT=&#47569]Leg length[/FONT][/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"][FONT=&#47569]38.5[/FONT][/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD="bgcolor: transparent"][FONT=&#47569]Foot length[/FONT][/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"][FONT=&#47569]8

[/FONT][/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

Also the elbows ARE double-jointed, but knees are single joint -- like usual.