1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Idealian - Albany โ€“ Aviatrix

Sep 23, 2011

1. I would be all over this doll......if I did not have the guys comin in......she is lovely.....I want more detail pics of her body.....and does she have fingerprints. My Hyperon barely has them, unless I use a small flashlight to see them.

2. I don't have time to check if someone posted this picture (perhaps they asked Soom like I did) but I was emailed this image when I asked Soom if they had any pictures of her sans face up. They didn't but kindly showed me one of her without the wig. You can see her sculpt better as well as the "tawny" of her skin tone. Very beautiful. Now I see a bit of a Shoshon nose... I'm quite smitten.

[​IMG]

She is definitely gorgeous.

3. Oh he's tawney? COOL! I like that tone.

And Dollsoflace...thanks for posting that! Wow...she is something.

4. Oh no - that photo makes her look even more appealing. I can't afford her. No way am I taking out a layaway before Christmas either. Besides which, I promised my one and only male doll that he'd get some male company this year ;) (and failed to keep my promise), so next doll has to be male.

5. The more I see her, the more I like her.

6. Uuh. Tawny so pretty.

I still more pictures of her body details .-.!! Though I do like her more with pictures of her in the blondish wig. <3

7. Does she have finger prints???? And I want more detail pics of her body.....her body looks like a EID/SID large bust female, but I am just hoping that's just my imagination.......did anyone ask Soom for more pics?

8. sakuraharu
      posted the measurements of Iplehouse here. And I posted Albany's on the page before that.

9. Soom put up some better photos of her body. The body looks good to me in these pictures. More details in the sculpting. I would like to see more pictures like Soom has of the male Idealian body.

dollsoflace, thank you for the photo. She looks good without all the hair in her face.

10. The body I think looks perfect for her strong, confident face. It's everything I envisioned an Idealian lady to be. I, for one, am really impressed with Soom on this girl.

11. SOOM ID series a woman and I was very happy, but a little afraid to try, because feel parts is too little, I worried about her home in addition to the official not to wear clothes.

12. She has just a beautiful body, I love her hips and legs! I was anticipating detailed photos as the male body got, but I'm not disappointed with her in the least...it's just chronically bad timing for me. I'm going to NYCC for the Soom event there, I've got a couple of pricey layaways going, and generally ow. :sweat I'm more than open to getting one that strikes me as awesome in the new year, I think she's outstanding and love girls in this size! :D

.hlp

13. Thanks for the lovely picture, dollsoflace! I am now officially smitten. And I have started working on convincing my husband that yes, I need another doll. Really, honey, I do!

14. I asked a comparison picture about female idealian and female supergem together:

[​IMG]

15. Thanks Adalwolf! That shot is great to see the differences. Just look at her muscular knees!:)

16. Thank you, Adalwolf! That is a great picture! It gives me a much better idea of how her body looks.

I ordered Galway who is tawny with seam sanding. On Albany's page it says that tawny dolls can't be ordered with seam sanding. Does anyone know why Soom changed their minds? I prefer to have the seams removed.

17. Those thighs! Those thighs!
      I will be patient and wait for the perfect woman. .... <3

18. I never thought that idealian would sell a lady!!And I think this lady is so beautiful~Unfortunately, I will not write her name to my doll list.

19. I love that comparison pic, she is truly lovely. I was hoping her knees would looks more like SG female, that's okay......there will be others they will make.