1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Idealian: Hyperon - Dhampir

Dec 20, 2010

1. Come. Suffer with me!

[​IMG]

Thank you Soom! Thank you for the pain (and the perfection)!

And I've tried that method AngelicOphelia... it only lasts so long!

2. Oh I'm suffering. I really just with the Idealian bodies weren't so big. >.<

3. he's gorgeous but he doesn't really fit any of my characters, i'll have to see more pictures before i make a decision :sweat

4. Same here. :)

I find this one very attractive. Narrow eyes and a strong nose slay me. :aheartbea If only he had bigger lips. Ah, I may have to get him anyway.

5. I wonder: will he come with the devil hand?
      And another question: yes, he looks EXACTLY like Vampire Hunter D. So...is this another breach of copyright like the Grell-inspired doll, or can I just be happy that he looks like D?
      Mods, please delete if this is off topic here and should be discussed in the discussion thread, but I actually think it may be on-topic. If not, my appologies.

6. Man I love him but I am afraid he gets pulled from sale. I cant afford him either xD.

7. I hope he doesn't get pulled! :( I have had my heart set on some tinies but they will all just have to wait since he has jumped to the top of my list. My heart skipped a beat when I saw him because of his resemblance to D. That was one of my favourite movies when I was a teenager (The original from 1985).

8. Consider me sold SOOM! So long as he remains on sale, I will be getting him no ifs nor butts, as soon as I saw it I wanted it to be mine...it will be interesting to see the full set -paws at the screen-

9. Ah~ He is good looking!!!! And he can fit into my family theme!!! But I am broke~! Why Why of all times why now?!?!?!?!

Love his eyes!!!!

10. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:sigh I thought I was safe from Idealians and Soom dolls :|

That D resemblance. He's the prettiest D-like doll I've ever seen. He's just like how Hideyuki Kikuchi describes D in each and every single book: beautiful beyond words and leaving you entranced. He's hypnotizing me to buy him. Damn it *_* Must not keep looking at the teaser pic. Must not keep looking at the teaser pic.

If he doesn't get pulled, I might cave and go for the uberlong layaway *slinks away in shame*

11. ...oh they would do this the moment I was broke again. *shakes a fist at the sky*

12. So handsome~ From what I've seen so far I must say I really love that face.
      I've been staring at the promo picture for ages, I really can't wait to see more. :aheartbea

13. Wow, so sexy! Can't wait to see more!

14. charming.
      and expensive *_*

15. Today I opened the internet and saw this news!
      wow is equal to D
      then if they do even in light gray is him!
      but as has already written kleine_kat
      are allowed to make a copy of this famous character of the novels written by Hideyuki Kikuchi and illustrated by Yoshitaka Amano ...
      on the official website there is no news of this collaboration!
      at least I can not find it! ç__ç

16. Okay first off: Oh holy crud.

Since Monzo I've been *almost but not quite there* soomed by every large doll of theirs they've put out. I've managed to resist. Without even looking at the rest of the pictures I know this doll will be coming home with me.

It's official, no escaping, hello six month layaway. He already had a character and will fit it perfectly.

Unless of course they pull the doll from sale, which will save my wallet LOL

Which brings me to the second thing:

I've only seen the Vampire Hunter D anime and not the manga, but the term 'Dhampire' is not copywrited to the D manga because it existed before it. Not sure if that will help against any copy write issues but there you go.

Come the 22nd I'm throwing my money at Soom. I have no ability to resist here.

17. but it was not intended to dhampyr name.:lol:
      but at the same character as the Damphyr known as the D

18. Pointy eared Idealian with seductive eyes... I'm going to have to force myself to resist.

19. We are Soom resistance is futile :) !!

Argh.. were to get the money. But first I want to see some more pictures.

20. Oh yes, excellent thing, that.

Here's what kills me... I've been trying to find just the right head to be *my* D (I love character dolls, yes I do) for at least 3 years now and have, in the mail at this very moment, winging his way to my door, an HZ head that for me was the perfect thing. In white -- because I have grown to "see" D as a "Pale Rider" (*cough*... sorry, Xtal :) ). I mean, I literally got the shipping notice a couple of days ago and...

If he were a light gray or cream skin I'd have to have him regardless.

But I don't see this particular shade as D so much -- it's the hat, the humungo sword and the obvious in his promo "Vampire Hunter -- Dhampir" that make the intention so ridiculously obvious, regardless of whether the word Dhampir was in use before the VHD franchise or not.

So... um... I must have had a point but it's early. I want a D *so* much but I have to see what he looks like without all the props before I plonk down big big dollars for this one. Just because.