1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Idealian Order Chance - Discussion

Apr 24, 2011

1. Count me for Pangen or York, depends which one will be realesed for first, and i hope for some clothes as well ^^

2. I would love to have a gluino :D but are they gonna be offering him with the two face plates?

3. probably just the human one. If they do it like the Gem ones, then it will just be human forms and probably a different skin tone from the original (ex. if originally released in white, then special order will be normal and vice versa).

4. York in white... oh, it's too much for me *_*

Nevertheless, I want him in tan, as he was in the first release when I missed him :...(
      Hope Soom will give a chance to choose the skintone.

5. oooh, I just read about this. I wouldn't mind me a Gluino.

6. hm.. would like a second Gluino or Photon in a way. They are just so beautiful, especially Gluino. Am also looking for a body to shell my second face-plate of Gluino. Looks like it wants to be a character of its own.

7. Oh - my - GOD. So glad I decided to browse DOA this evening... gah! But I need to buy a fridge! NOOOoooo oh well for another shot at Branon I'll get resourceful. I've never bought from Soom before. Will there be certain customers that will get first dibs, or strange pledges to be taken? Can we place orders in advance? Or do we all simply scurry to get in the split second they're on sale? I guess I should go bother Soom with my questions.. I've never even done that before! Whadda schmuck

8. Unfortunatley till the doll is labelled as sold out we can't place any order,ususally i log into soom web sites and order the doll,but that was during the MD sales,or the pre-ordering period for Idealian line.I once order during the SO pre-ordering period you need to be fast and chck often the soom web site.Layaway is still avaible but i guess for only 4 months now,so the deposit and other three months.
      Maybe would be better that someone much informed than me about layaway gives detailed info.

9. Yeah, you just have watch and scurry at the very second they're released for SO dolls. As for layaway the standard is four months now, but I believe you can request to have a five or six month layaway.

10. Oh wow, thanks $abbatha and Zelinas for your help! I really do appreciate that. Don't know about you guys, but I sorta' hate the anxiety of knowing that I 'might' be on the verge of buying the doll of my dreams, and 'might' not.. :sweat Well, we've all been here before! I do it to myself, it's true.. and that's what really hurts

11. No problem, glad to help!

Haha, yeah I completely agree! ^_^ We all have no one to blame but ourselves.... of course we could TRY to blame the doll companies for making too many dolls and than making them way too amazing.... doubt it would actually work though... but hey a little denial never hurt anyone!

12. I am thrilled at the chance to get an Idealian in normal skin. Some of the skin tones did not suit me. Let the bankruptcy begin.

13. I think some people were hoping for an SO re-release of Branon.

14. I think Soom has other ideas in mind. ^^

15. Hmm..for those who have ordered the SO..is it possible to choose the skin colours? ;A;?

16. It depends on Soom. Sometimes you can, like in Gem's Aloa and Sov. Sometimes you can't... like the other SOs.

17. LOL. Yes, and some were absolutely certain he'd be the one!

This guy is very handsome, although I'll need to see more pics before detonating yet another bomb in my bank account...

And unless he comes in a tan version I'm probably safe.:sweat

It is weird that he's being released around the time when the next LE IDealian should be arriving. Victoria's email to me about special orders specifically stated they would be rereleases. But maybe Soom means something different by special order than we are understanding. Or changed their mind?

18. I am one of those that is wishing that Brannon gets re-released!!!! :eusa_pray

19. ...So, just pondering here, but was York the first of the 72's, the Time Leapers? Thinking that the ship must have been his time vehicle which would leave the four other time travelling options for this guy, which isn't obvious at this point what it could be... At least we only have another 2 days before all becomes clear. :)

20. Looking at the Idealian schedule, I think he has to be a time-leaper as ID72 is the release for May...London was ID51 for April and was part of the Paradise Rush theme, I think.

If there's a re-release opportunity at any point, I will certainly be looking to find the funds for Photon or York! :)