1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Idealian Order Chance - Discussion

Apr 24, 2011

1. What the fudge, Soom? Grrrrrr. I want Branon. I shall keep saving and grrrrr-ing.

2. I don't think Soom is too concerned about sticking to their theme, as they switched rather abruptly from the last theme which involved "anti-IDealians" none of whom ever appeared.

Also, I don't think this will be a number limited release, as they've set a range of dates for its availability. For the number limited SO Gems they've just set a start date for the release.

3. OMG awesome! I so want pangen! <3

4. I think someone should flat out ask Soom if they plan on making releases of the older Idealians first before we speculate. I know everyone wants the older ID's, and from seeing what they have on the website now, they may have changed their minds.

5. derilan85, I did flat out ask them this. Their response is the first comment in this thread.

6. Going by the response in the first post... that was kind of a non-commital answer... she didn't actual say they were going to be releasing some of the limited IDs in the special order section, only that they were going to have a SO and it would be similar to the one on the gem site.... I think a lot of us jumped the gun so to speak and assumed that meant they would be rereleasing the IDs in this section like the gem originally did with the MDs.... however, the rules have changed for that one too with the release of the centaurs.

7. Yes, you're right. I was simply pointing out that the specific question posed has already been asked and answered.

8. hmm.. Looks like he's 51cm ^^ which confuses me a bit, since a 72cm should come around in May (May isn't over yet though). Ah well, if I wouldn't already collect the bigger IDs I would get him... like his face. But alas, He would be very odd sized in my collection.

9. Yes, the 72 cm is one due for the end of May-start of June! Apparently Soom is ignoring their own calendar. Either that, or they'll be springing an IDealian 72 on us in the next two weeks (maybe on June 8, the day after Danube sales close?) Crossing my fingers...

10. That made me lol!
      And why not ignore your own schedule...whose to know what goes on in the creative genius' mind! :lol:

11. I'm not complaining. :) I know how those creative types of minds work and I'll take quality over rushing to meet a deadline any day of the week. Besides, this way I have more time to save up.

12. I'm really happy that he is a 51! Now all I have to do is find that money tree!

13. Nancy, please let me know when you find it, as I'd like some seeds!

14. LOLs. It seems that no other ID will be released this month. Today is already May 30 night over here, and tomorrow's the last day of May. ^^;;

15. Update : Their re-release London. Another 51 ID. :3 I wonder if there's any SO for the 72 ID at all... >_>

16. Well, the next limited 72 guy should be mid to late July. I'm saving up frantically-- I don't know if I can deal with an SO 72!

17. Ahahahah... :3 Next would be what? Time leapers again, no? Huah... I hope they can release Danube in 72 body! XD

18. No, No! London! Are you listening, Soom?

19. I hope the London re-release means they are finally taking some time to get caught up with their current orders before introducing a new guy. The waiting times have become awfuly long. I am also glad I am getting caught up with all my lay-aways. I hope the next 72 has less slanted eyes. Those guys have been gorgeous but don't work well with my big eyed girls. Fingers crossed for a Branon type sculpt!