1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Idealian - Photon Angel of Death

Sep 27, 2010

1. I keep thinking of Wormwood: Gentleman Corpse....however this boy seems too buff and unlikely to drink beer or smoke...considering I've been debating on a Wormwood mod, I'm tempted by this boy for more the how Mr. Wormwood sees himself.

2. Yeah Grim Reaper seems more fitting then Angel of Death, but I really want to see what this guy looks like underneath.

3. I'm fairly sure the girl is a SG, not a MA, since the MA girls are, well, gigantic. They tower over my SG crew. Since the IDs are in between those sizes, I'd think the MA girls would still be a bit big beside them -- they do have 8cm or so on the IDs, I think. The whole 'big imposing dude' look would get a bit lost if the girl was big enough that she looked like he might drop her any moment. ;)

4. They posted a pic with his human face... and I have no money. -___- I'm gonna shoot myself.

5. Very interesting. I can't tell for the life (or death) of me what color skin he is. Maybe very light gray??? His face is prettier than I was expecting~ not sure yet if I luv him. Need more pictures before I am sold.

6. here he is

[​IMG]

i was expecting something different, he's nice but my fav is still Gluino <.<

7. Yes I too have to stick to Gluino *nodnod*
      ah well, lets see how the other pics of him look like.

8. * phew * What a relief to see that face. I'm so glad I'm still preferring my Gluino.
      However I have to say the whole concept is really interesting. I love those bony hands... And outfit.

And btw, has anyone thought about that skull and hands going with the massive resin body that is the IDealian? I'm wondering how's the match's gonna be.

9. Well, that's... not what I was expecting. It almost looks like the head is too small for the neck, but for a pretty boy, he is a very pretty boy. I'm still looking forward to see the complete doll.

10. He's so handsome !!!!!! I'm falling in love now.

11. his mouth looks like sabik ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12. My first thought was he looks like Sabik too. I'm glad he's not a "must have" for me.

13. I like his face toooo much T_T

14. So , If you select face type or face blushing they are calling it the "Reaper" face. Now I am keeping fingers crossed for a scythe with another fabulous Soom costume!
      I agree with the head looking too small. Hope it is just that photo. He looks like he could be Glluino's brother. I was hoping for more of a Branon face shape. Something VERY masculine. Maybe the next ID, "Please Soom"

15. I kinda like the human face! He'd need a different face up, but I see alot of potential. I also agree with the Sabik comments.

16. Yeah he does kind of look like he could be Gluino's brother.

17. He does look like Sabik. I like him!

18. He has the same face as Gluino, I thought?

19. ***heavy sigh*** no money!!!!

20. *pines* If I could, I would in a heartbeat. It's just not in the cards. He reminds me of Sabik also, but almost like he has a teensy bit of Euclase around the eyes. Truly beautiful. I am more and more impressed with the things they are doing with this series. It's a shame I can't afford to bring more of them home.