1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Idealian - Photon Angel of Death

Sep 27, 2010

1. Yeah, they do need more skull shots. I mean, I'm not really there for the skull, but it'd still be nice to know what I would, purely theoretically, be passing up...

.hlp

2. Haha, you know you're going to cave. >.>

3. Don't be so mean, LOLOL! I am stronger than he is, and Christmas is coming, a clothing-only Christmas for the dolls who are already here! :XD: Fight fight fight! LOL!

.hlp

4. The more I look, the more tempting he is. ~_~
      And that body looks really hot! *_*

5. xDDD At least you could afford him if you wanted to. I can't even afford just the head and body.:...(

6. Have you thought about asking Soom for a 6-month layaway? I'd love for everyone who wants him home to be able to get him, honestly. Even me! >3

.hlp

7. If I wasn't currently still in the early stages of my current layaway I would. Sadly I just don't make enough with my part-time job to do two layaway's at once, at least not two big ones...or what I consider big. :P

8. The story about his character is so compelling. He looks so gentle...but I can't get the image of Skeletor out of my head. The death's head on a muscular body gives me the giggles.

9. Heidi, you can always ADD the skulls later... ^^ Remember that Soom is very good at adding items. XD And speaking of caving in... I think I am... too. *sigh* Why must they create such lovely dolls... TAT

10. he looks like Sephiroth to me :) do you think that eyes can go in the skull head?

11. Came, adored, one look inside the wallet, cried, another look at the website, caved in, sold some stuffs... THEN I'll join you in that waiting room, siriusstar! XDDD

12. He reminds me of a mixture of Sabik and Iplehouse Noctarcana Cream White Chase. So beautiful, but I'm totally out of money at the moment :...(
      Congrats to all who will get him! Can't wait to see owner pics soon one day! :D

13. Skull pic looks interesting - I like how they have incorporated the seams of the head cap as part of the skull:

Skull Pic

[​IMG]

14. argh... must not buy him... *paces* if I can get a 6 month layaway it might be possible.... why does he look like Sephiroth?! :...(*paces some more*.
      Hmpf.. I think I'll wait till the 15th of october and decide then.:x Hope some money came in by then.

~Nightweaver

15. omg he is beautiful! huh so can not afford another one so soon, man but he is so lovely, i totally see him in my collection! but i fought so hard against my wish for Gluino, and if i give up now... huh :D

16. OMG at first I thought that only me who felt that [I'm Sephiroth mania- -] but ... yah they have something... similar... [count money... cry... run away~~~~~~~~]

17. oh gawd there IS that Sephiroth resemblance there! DO WANT BUT CAN'T HAVE :...(. I too have dolls that need to be clothed and bodies to get!!! Oh Soom how you suck me in :eusa_naug

18. he's cute but i want only the bone hands (and the clothes) >.<

19. Are the un-faceup skeleton head and hands coming in cream white or the deadly colour as shown? I'm quite interested in the hands~~ I do think it's a bit funny for only 2 parts of the body to be skeleton style,, but it can be fun enough to buy only the bone parts on their own~~ Will wait and see if there appears split order XDD