1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Idealian - Photon Angel of Death

Sep 27, 2010

1. He is abselutely gorgeous! I must say I love his eyes, but I am not really into bigger dolls.
      However just wondering if anyone els thinks so too, but his head seems to be slimmer then his neck somehow O_O When he is looking straight on not so much but when looking to the side his neck just seems huge to me.
      Anyway almost wish I was into larger boys just for him, I just love the shape of his eyes.

2. Oooh, he is beautiful! Despite the fact, that he had no gray leather.
      OMG, I want his!
      * But, I don't have much money ... T___T

3. Ah, I've slept (not very well) on it...and I'm still on the fence! I bought Gluino, like pretty quickly, I think I may need some time for this boy, but he really could be relevant to have...Soom is so evil in their brilliance!

.hlp

4. His face really does nothing for me, but aggh,...I reaaaaally want his boots. >_< Why can't they at least release those seperately. My monzo desperately needs shoes and clothes!

5. If I buy this one too there will be no dolls for me like half a year ^^;; maybe thats not bad... but Soom always releases something even more juicy. Hope the next Idealian looks more like Branon or Pangen again, so I could pass.

6. i just bought 2 and a half new dolls this month and now soom give us a new "demon" ? nooohhhhh!! my pocket will be rest in peace, i must eat instant noodle for the next 6 months if i decided to get him now...

i felt the face is a bit similar to sabik, but more gothic n emo kinda look, Love it~
      and i like the pants the boots too,i'm interested with the costume set if someone willing to split~

7. I am so torn with wanting him. Anyone know his dimensions?

8. I would've bought the skeleton parts in a heartbeat if he'd been gray-skinned. They're awesome, and I can't wait to see some owner pics!

But... *urgh* SO...tired...of femme...dolls. I really hoped that the whole ID line of human faces was going to be rugged and macho to match the bod, but I guess that was a one shot deal. ;_;

9. Here you go:

Weight : 2900g
      Overall Height: 72cm
      Eye size: 14mm
      Wig size: 9~10inch
      Head Circumference: 24cm
      Neck Circumference: 13.5cm
      Chest Circumference: 37cm
      Shoulder Width: 19cm
      Arm Length: 29.5cm
      Wrist Circumference: 28cm
      Hip Length: 33cm
      Thigh Circumference: 20.5cm
      Leg Length: 41.5cm
      Ankle Circumference: 9.5cm
      Feet Length: 9.5cm

10. Hm.. I quiet satisfied with the mold as I am new to the hobby and missed out on Sard, Heliot, Chrom, Chalco, Chrom and Monzo.
      But they don't have to do every Idealian like that and satisfy other tastes too.

11. No interest in the skeleton parts.. notwithstanding how poor I am.. but #$^ damn that's a hot man... and I really don't want an idealean too, nor do I have the money to think about it ;.;

12. Yes, the MDs have all had effeminate faces to date, which was why I hoped that the IDs would be a masculine line. But now they're swinging in the complete opposite direction...hence my sniff. What can I say? I like my men to actually look like, well, men. But I think that's just me. :sweat

13. Maybe they turn around when they do the werewolf Idealian? Would be great ^_^ so he would be a real opposit to Gluino.

14. I think I'm one of the few (besides Cenarius) who like each and every ID_ealian? ^^ I love them all, including the cancelled Aedan. I don't mind guys with manly faces and guys with feminine faces. All of them are gorgeous, and they're munching on my wallet... equally.

15. All I want is the head! I don't particularly care for the really buff body. I like the clothes, but I don't have to have them.

16. Ditto on that! That's exactly what he reminds me of!

But wow, he's good-looking!

17. Grooowr, yes please! If Soom ever makes an Idealian werewolf, I may have to quit whining and get him no matter which gender the face leans toward!! :aheartbea

LOL, poor fransyung! Sooo...inquiring (read: nosy) minds want to know. Will Photon be coming home? ;)

18. Hehehhe... poor me, literally. ^^;;; Yes, I'm trying to bring this one home. We'll see next month... ;_;

19. Launch Photon torpedoes? :P Yeah, it's a silly name, but a very cool doll. I love that Soom goes there, and is wiling to experiment with some weird stuff. Definitely not boring!

20. What a really cool concept. I really like this guy. I tell myself I must resist. I wonder if the clothing would be sold separate?