1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Idealian: York - Time Voyager

Mar 2, 2011

1. I was feeling the same way. xD

2. arrrrgggghhhhh.... I am still so tempted. He is growing on me. He just ~smoulders~ and I love those eyes.

Resistance... weakening...

3. If you like him go ahead and buy him as already stated every single ID is a one off, so it could be the chance that you regeret to miss York...

4. $avage, you're a helper, aren't you? ;) ("Helpers" being what my friends and I call one another when we go shopping together)

5. She was a "Helper" to me last night! And I'm glad she gave me that push.:lol:

6. I have a theory...the more you stare at him the more you want him, and then buy him!
      So let's just say I refuse to look anymore lol.
      Maybe I should ask Victoria to tell the development team to only make ugly dolls so I don't want anymore ha ha.

7. I wonder if the scheduled release of tan dolls is related the season? When the weather is more conducive to casting, they're willing to do the more error-prone tan colors....

Oh, yes, and I forgot to mention that I must now rescind my earlier assertion that Idealians are too big for me. I got to handle one over the weekend and he's much more suited to me than the EIDs. Thus the only thing holding me back from ordering York is the household Chrom who does not need a big brother. But who knows about the next one, eh? ;) :D

8. Thanks so much for your answers, guys! :)

kaourika, it was the same with my Shoshon. I was waiting for a big tan guy and I had got him. But Ender... I didn't expect one more in the same time and I was really suprised. You might guess what I said when I saw the third absolutely stunning tan guy... :nowords:
      I do hope there will be a WS or NS ID in May but it's true that nobody knows exactly about it.

Ereskigal, yes, Soom is so good at the surprising us. I'm afraid that Victoria won't open Soom's plans for me and I think I sould better buy York to not regret about missing him.
      But thank you so much for advice! :)

Genesblues, I admire his sculpt! :D :D :D
      But at first his eyes seemed to me rather big. That was why I hoped to be saved from buying him. Now I've realized that it was because of his 16 mm eyeballs. I think that 14 mm eyeballs are better for him . IMO
      I wonder how I was able to avoid buying ID untill now...

So sorry for my english, I may do some mistakes... :roll:

9. ohhh thanks you, its suhc sweet from you to say that....<3

Im such happy to give you the push you was in need, it regret so much to skip Branon, and i serioulsy take the chance to skip Photon as well, so i'm glad to be helpful!

Yeah we should try tnad ask soom and Victori more ugly doll LOL
      BTW it was the same for me on Photon, and in the end i've ordered him....;)

10. Just incase anyone was wondering u__u i can confirm for 100% definite... SoOm will not longer give you a 6 month layaway. I asked nicely and they said absolutely not. T___T; so no york coming home here~

11. Ordered mine today ^_^ brown tan and paid in full. Just couldn't resist. And he will be my alternative to getting a Chalco! <3

12. tsè..i'm really really sorry for you...

congrats dear, did you've ordered him with extra?

13. Oooph. So I was just about to break down and order him, but I'm having difficulty getting through to their site. Then I turn on the news, and realize, "oh. right. Japan just got smacked with a mega earthquake." I hope they, their workers, and their loved ones are ok!

14. I ordered him in tan with his outfit (without boots.. don't like those, he will wear the riding boots of my Photon) and wig, also bought the new wig. ^_^ I'm happy!!

15. Ha! I didn't like his boot either.;) Mine will go bare footed for awhile. LOL. And the new wig is fabulous.

16. man, that was a hard fight, and I think I'm happy I lost. Dork/Pork/York will be mine!

Ordered him in tan with a faceup, and the outfit, without boots, or the monocle. I'll need to get eyes separately, too.

I'm a little worried about his size and finding boots for him, though. Do I have to go through Soom, or are the ID feet a standard size I can order elsewhere?

17. Idealians can wear the shoes from Iplehouse for their EIDs :).
      Isara there's also a waiting room where you can join us ^_^ here.

18. Oh Congratulations!!!! This is so exciting!!! XD I haven't ordered York yet, but I got the new wig just in case. ^_^

19. That wig is gorgeous, Carmen! I'm wondering if it would go well on the tan-skinned version. I think I'll get it in addition to the full set one, just in case. I'm sure someone in my crew will wear it if it doesn't work on this guy.

20. i was thinkink the same, i hope that everyon is fine....
      Funny as i'm not too fond with boots too, congrats really dear, what plan you have form him?

Seems that boots aren't that popular at least! ;)

yai i'm such happy for you!really!