1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Idealian: York - Time Voyager

Mar 2, 2011

1. well personally i always ended early my layaway, so i really don't know what's runs in Soom mind, i have my own trouble and i can't thinking about their way of hanlde layaway, i just share my experience.
      I don't guss that depend from how many layaway you had runs with Soom, as some friends have some issue like mine, and they are repeat buyer from soom....

2. XD i'm not interested in buying York,thru is amazing isn't my cup of tea.
      But i agree that thing is quite weird.

This isnt' my case nor $avage case, as both were at our first order ever from soom,so me and her was newbies to company.
      So isn't for the persona knowledge as buyer that soom accorded a longer layaway to me.
      This weird thing with layaway happened as well to some closer friend of us.One got a longer layaway and one not.

OT:And YAI for the upcoming Bond 23 movies!

3. i know what's happened to me was really weird, they didn't according me a longer layaway and i have have almost order a full set, don't know really...maybe juts few photons were sold and company wish to start the casting all the same time...
      this experiecne left indeed a mark on me....

4. Maybe you guys should ask Soom about this?

5. We are a bit OT btw..i'm really doubtfull to have a clear reply from soom about this weird situation.

6. well i culd, but in my POV it's quite useless, at least i've payed off my photon and that's the most importnat think.
      But thanks really to all you've been such supportive!

7. Now that you mention it, I bet that's why. If you were the only person who wanted to put your ID on a layaway of that length, Soom must not have wanted to submit an order of only 1 doll to their manufacturing facility. But still, I think it's rather unfair to randomly deny people.

In that case, if I get York (UGH I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT D: ), I'm going to at least try to ask for 6 month, so we'll see what they say. I've spent literal thousands at Soom over the years, and I've never been late on a payment. So if they don't trust me with longer layaway, I dunno who they would. XD

I like waiting for Idealian releases better than MD now, because it actually says when he's gonna be on sale, so we already know when more pics of him will be up! <3 It makes waiting a lot less agonizing (although no less exciting!) than waiting for a MD, haha. Only one more day~

I'm more excited about this guy than I was about Ender 0-0

8. My bf has Arvid on layaway and I show him the York teaser and he asks me "what am I supposed to do if I like him as well?" and I say..."welcome to my world".

9. I am giggling myself half to death here because that is just so very true!

10. hahahahahhahaaahaha!!! I totally thought the same thing about his name! LAUGHS

11. How tall are there guys normally? I would love to go in on a split for the clothes but want them for my SD girl.... gotta at least get that hat and google.

12. They're pretty huge. Their size, for clothing, is similar to the EID superhero dolls from Iplehouse, so I don't know how many girls they would fit. (I know this size fits Soom's MA girls in some ways, but they're 80cm girls.)

13. Dang it. I thought today was the 4th and rushed to my computer all excited...

14. I can't even see his face and I think he might be more to my taste than recent Sooms. We'll see - I'm not buying though, just window shopping. His outfit looks interesting. I'm happy to enable anyone who wants him but who needs that extra push. ;)

EDIT: Oh yes, and I agree about the lips....

15. As if we needed enabling...

16. My thoughts exactly! Almost fell of my chair laughing cuz I was thinking about how gone I am over him already!

17. This is cracking me up. That's at least three of us who want the clothes for sure. Now we just need three people who just want the doll. :)

Nothing wrong with rushing to the computer. Korea is ahead of us, so maybe by this evening we could have the full regalia.

18. Crap. Crap crap crappity crap crap crap. Also crap.

Anyone know where I can sell an organ? 'cause I think this guy might have to be mine.

19. The Idealian clothes are definitly far too huge for SD girls. They don't even fit my SD boys ;).

20. All this talk of Idealians and SD girls wearing ID clothes....don't think so. ;)

Here is my ID Branon in a lineup with other male BJDs....some SD size....to give you an idea. The EID is the model body. They say a picture is worth a thousand words....LOL.

[​IMG]