1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Idealian: York - Time Voyager

Mar 2, 2011

1. the costume i do believe are awesome!

2. And the hat!:apirate:It's so cool.

3. Why still nothing is up?

4. ARGGGHHHH... I new to BJDs, and already I've fallen for Soom, and this one looks totally gorge. I hope they post the photos soon!

About how many does Soom generally release?

5. I feel the exact same way *presses F5 key overs and overs*

6. The only reason I'm still awake is my virus sweep appears to be on US time and decided to start at one o'clock in the morning. Just waiting for it to finish. Really hoped to see York up tonight. Oh well....

7. I hope to see him soon too *sigh* come on Soom

MD are released every month, Idealians bi-monthly, Special Order monthly.

8. sorry, I knew that was going to come out all wrong. I meant, "How many in quantity is released of each sculpt?"

9. Well at least we know he'll be released on the 4th!!!! I can wait a few
      more hours:sweat

10. I think this is a time period rather than a particular number of dolls - for the Idealian range at least - but I could be wrong. Special Order dolls have a limited number and sell out in minutes very often. This guy should be up for a while which gives people time to make a decision.

11. Excellent. Thanks, Mirren!

12. As many as are ordered until the order period ends XD

lol too slow in responding, sry.

13. Isn't a limited numbers of ID York this time,it's up for preorder from 4 of March till 25 of March,so you have some spare time to decide if gop for him or not.

Exactly.Only SO are in LR quantity,the others MD are up for sale for 2 weeks or less.

14. It's a shame there wasn't a specific time posted for York's release. It must be around midday in Korea now.

EDIT: I'm starting to think York has gone time-travelling somewhere and that's why he's not putting in an appearance.

15. If Soom executes it right it could be wonderful. And as far as clothes go
      that's why people commission others to make clothes. Whenever a new
      doll size comes out it's a question whether we can find anything for them.
      Sometimes that's part of the fun though. *shrugs*

I'm excited. Unfortunately I'm already imagining what they'll look like which
      often leads to disappointment. 70cm+ is just to much for me to handle, sadly.

But York could win me over still, so I'll be here when they release him!!!!

16. They always threaten about order deadlines being on "Korean Time," but they seem to launch dolls on Western Hemisphere Time. Ah well, I gotta go to bed. See him in the morning.

17. I must be getting too old to pull these all niters for Soom releases,
      guess I'll stay for another hour *yawn* hopefully more will join
      the room soon.

18. Soom seems to like to release their dolls just when they're technically suppose to be closing or closed. Right now it's only 4pm there.

19. Well.. korean time :) here it's 8am already.. good thing I didn't stay up to see if he's online at 8am at their time. Would have been 2am for me ^^;;.

20. I'm still up, waiting for pictures. :sweat It's 11pm here but I don't usually sleep until well after 12 anyway, so it's fine. *goes back to refreshing*