1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Idealian51 - London - Steam Engine Rider

Mar 30, 2011

1. SillyPeach, I think he would look very good with a Unoa too, hahaha! I'm hoping to wait for the other ones to come out before I get one, but this new size category and body style is definitely on my "for sure" list. Crossing my fingers hoping that the ordered ones will arrive really soon and that the owners will take hundreds of photos. : ) London's face isn't what I'm searching for-- but casanova, perfect, tough, bad, and funny all sound like they might appeal to me. Fingers crossed on that too!

I think SD10 clothes would be a good start too, considering how short that category is. I already dress my buff mini in SD clothes, it's really not that much of a bother.

2. I hope he looks good with Dollmore Judith, 'cause he will have to hang with her.

She is 43 cm. I put a column of 43 squares next to a 51-square column & thought it okay.

3. About the "dispoportionated heads", Just remember FL chic line and how they change with wigs!
      If you like fur wigs the heads gain a lot of size.

4. Just found my way to London's photos recently, I saw the teaser and then attempted to ignore him. -__- That never works out for me, lol.

I LOVE the comparison pics next to an Unoa boy. ^^ I have a steampunk story planned with a Yo, 2 Unoa twins and a Williams (and if I hadn't bought the latter, I'd be deadset on London...). I just think he'd look oddly scrawny with an SD13 or even worse with an SD17. Has anyone done a mock up of that yet? I'd really love to know how he might look! Also, is his wig really only 6.5 inches? o_0

So I'm thinking the steampunk cap should fit an Unoa, right? Just my luck there are no splits in the MP :( maybe I just have to wait. The cap and wig are a must have, and the rest of him, maybe someday...

5. I have a feeling I'll have a Soom one day. Possibly an Idealian. I like the sculpts a bit better on the 51. Super Gem's could be tricky too. You see that Ender? Yowza. Anyway, back on topic, yeah, I wasn't being mean to London, SillyPeach, just following Soom's personality list. I guess we'll be better able to match up the "guys" as more of them come out.

chienism, that's pretty cool! Could you scale a picture of ID51, a Soul Doll Vito and a Zaoll side-by-side?

6. Another beautiful sculpt made by SOOM, I love his outfit and make up~

7. Azha nei - I could, but I do not have pictures of those two dolls at the same angle that are my own, and I wouldn't feel right about helping myself to another owner's pictures to do photo manipulation. : ) The Unoa pictured was my own. I hope you understand. I can say though that I think Vito and Zaoll would be out of scale with him, because they both have larger heads but are really close in height-- like how a Unoa looks next to a Bluefairy. Both relatively skinny minis, but completely out of proportion with each other due to head size. Both Vito and Zaoll are proportioned like short SDs, but London is more like a tall mature mini when if comes to proportions.

8. Hey, chienism, it's more that some Zaoll owners are desperately trying to figure out which would look better with her, A SD Vito or an ID51. No one seems to pictures of Vito and a Zaoll together. As for me, I'm of the hodge-podge crew variety. I've got a Iple YID, waiting for an Iple EID and Bishonen House doll and will someday get a SD Vito (and possibly an ID51) . :)

9. I'd say Vito would probably look better-- at least when their heads are close together it would look right. X D I hope someone takes pictures of them together soon. : ) I like everything 100% in-scale and since I collect mature minis, ID51 works really well or me!

10. For those who've been wanting to see these new ripped 50cm boys like ID51 next to a Zaoll girl, here's one with a SD Vito. Hope it helps.