1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Idealian51 - London - Steam Engine Rider

Mar 30, 2011

1. I'm really eager to see photos of the body, and more specific measurements. His height doesn't really tell us much about how he's built. I really want to know what his neck circumference is!

2. He looks intriguing, I can't wait to see more pics of this guy. And his name London, does this mean if we live in London perhaps we need to have him?

3. I think the size would be way too odd for me. I have big boys that are around 65cm (and one 70cm) then I have some regular 45cm msds and smaller. He would be out of place and it would probably be harder finding clothes for him. Think I'm safe again, but he is really handsome from what I can see.

4. Imagine what I was just thinking. She's poking me in the back going "I want THAT one." ... I think she's a bit taller than he is though. Must check ;).

5. She might be a tad taller, but he could be such a cute shorter guy. They'd make a lovely couple. Alternatively, get him some decent platforms and keep her in flats.

Size is not everything. ;)

6. I've always liked little guys, personally. (hubby only a teeny bit taller than I am). ;)

Besides, my collection is all over the place. I like the character dolls to be in the right scale with each other but aside from that... "ooh, pretty!" is kind of the rule of the land.

ETA: City names, huh? I'm glad there are so many good choices in Europe. I'd hate to see a doll named Greeley. >< (Baakay iz dork)

7. That's pretty much sums up how I feel. 5-10 years from now I can see myself having the motliest of motley crews.

8. Auuggh, it's like all these doll companies know I'm broke. XD Nnnrrgghh, I really want to see the body too. I'm looking for a 51cm guy and now that there are more than just the zoall-boy alternative I'm intrigued!

9. O.O LOOK AT THAT COLOUR!!! Absolutely one of the most beautiful dark resin tones I've ever seen!! LUV LUV LUV!!! :D I wish I had some money and he looked a bit younger, because I'd totally be putting him on layaway!

10. Oh no, Soom. Oh HELL no. I had myself convinced that I absolutely would not be getting into this size, and then you throw a glorious teaser like this at me. WHYYYYYYYYYYYY

11. Love the face, love the hands, love the skin color. I think this may be my boy.

12. Yup, that's my rule as well. If I like it, why the hell shouldn't I have it? lol I do like a general asthethic, but I have more than one shelf on which to display my dolls. If he doesn't look good next to a few, I'll buy a new shelf. ^^

Personally, I'm gunning for another skin tone. I'm not going to get him in ebony, if that's what he happens to be cast in, but I wouldn't mind a NS . . . or maybe a WS - could be an interesting albino in the making. But I am loving the headgear and the wig! Wow, I love the wig. I'm gonna have to see more of the face to really decide, and I'm really excited about the size!

13. Oh God, I love EVERYTHING about him... except his size. :...( So disappointed. He's just faaaar too small for my crew, he'll never fit in. I really hope the next 72 boy shares similarities with him, color especially :(

14. YAY I am safe :D
      He is handsome, and if I had A LOT of money to spare, I would pair him up with one of my other dolls, but, I do not have the extra cash and I am definitely saving up for the original size Idelian that is due in May ;)

15. So I'm assuming the full images will be up tonight? Or do you think they'll wait until Monday in Korea?

Well, either way, after the York incident, I am NOT staying up for this one. XD

16. But didn't they say from April 1st? I bet he goes up late Korea time.

17. lol, my girl is poking me too. And she already has a soom boyfriend on layaway! >__< She's already too much to handle and she hasn't been home a month yet!

But OMG that resin color! I'm drooling over that alone. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to cave and get this boy, even with his odd size. I love his name too. I keep refreshing the page to see if they've updated with pics yet.

18. Recently Soom has been a little "creative" about how they stick to their own dates. York was a day late to go on sale, and about 3 days late to go off it. XD

I'm really curious to see how this line will be priced. D: I'm hoping for around $500 blank NS, but I have a feeling they're going to be evil and push it closer to $600. $590 perhaps?

19. I got thinking, Souldoll has a 50cm boy, maybe they'll be able to share clothes

20. I'm betting the 51cm ID will be significantly buffer than Souldoll's boys, but you never know. :)