1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Jan MDs: Taco and Dolomi

Dec 30, 2010

1. I would hate for Soom to stop their MD's entirely in 11' but they
      could try to release fewer limiteds OR give longer sale periods, are you
      listening Soom?? I think so many of their MDs suffer because of their
      rapid release....I know personally I would have loved to buy more than
      the two MDs I managed this year. I hope they slow down otherwise I
      fear them burning out. Then again Soom is the one place I go to when
      hoping to see new dolls, and with all the lines and MD's they have I don't
      wait far in-between seeing new beautiful dolls, even though I can't get
      most of them. But still I think they are doing too much, but they probably
      know better what they can handle XD I hope.

2. Oh man...Why Soom?! If I get a job in January, I am getting this doll, no question about it. If not, I will probably be scouring the marketplace for them once they start arriving. Augh! Those lips! That nose!! Those little Nephelin bits!! It's loooooove.

3. I am so doomed if they come out with a GS. *head desk*

4. Honestly, I don't really care what skin tone it is. I'm doomed for these guys already. I may be a liiiitttle less in love if there's no open-eyed head, though. I am so impatient for them to get more pics up!! Hurry up, SOOM!!! :roar

5. Looks like it has claws on that hand.

6. I think I also see ears.

7. Yes, I see blue-tinted ears! Like Nephelin, if I'm not mistaken.

8. I can't wait to see what these are, such potential! If they are baby dragons, I hope their feet will have a similar aesthetic as Nephelim's, I really liked hers. And the sleeping face is just darling, and if there is an OE face to go with it then I may very well be Soomed!

Now I am really excited for New Year's, I hope these go up before Soom takes off for the weekend. <3

9. Fingers crossed for some dragons! I've been wanting them since Nephelin came out. ^_^ It does look like they have little claws. I'm counting on being Soomed but it came at a good time for once..at least.

I am wondering if one of them wont be blue..that skin looks a lot like that of the last little pixie and I'd be double screwed for a beautiful blue skin YO..(I drool over the bambicrony colored pretties all the time!)

10. My first thought "soom is ugly to me"
      My second: "I want to get the clothing xD"
      I really want to buy every Teenie Gem... but I dont want to have a horde at home.

11. I actually prefer CW and NS...I don't really like unnatural colored or tan colored dolls. But for these guys, I honestly don't care. Does anyone care to take a guess about when the pictures/options/prices will be up? Personally, I just keept refreshing the page every few seconds...

12. Takes a few days before they go on sale.

13. Grr! I'm too impatient! I know that Mylo and Teschen went up quickly, so now I'm expecting the same with these guys. You're probably right, though.

14. Oh no..
      I wish I didn't like the preview picture as much as I do.. This is not a good sign. x__x;

15. All these snow themed dolls - ayyeeee - but the picture is very tempting.:doh

Soom already got me for Heliot and Haidi - so I need to really stay away! Haidi was back on sale again tonight after being sold out earlier on too - not sure what's going on with that.

16. Soom has been pretty unpredictable lately about release times
      so I wouldn't be too shocked it they went up before new years
      but only they know their plans, and all we can do is speculate
      and hope. None of my TG's want me to bring home a new
      intruder, how sad for them that they have no say!
      A lot of people are seeing a claw/nails and I only see a possible
      sharp finger and really think it's just the angle etc. but I have to
      ask: why would you want a tiny with claws? *shakes nervously*

17. Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They couldn't have waited another month?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
      *sighs* though I will say if they are grey/blue skin and neither are normal or cream white I'm saved, they wouldn't go with what I need them for, I'd just be joining a split to get their wings.

18. When I think about it, I'm not crazy about the horns, so maybe I will end up joining a split...

19. Little Dragon? They look like Nephelin.

WOW :D

I want to see more pictures ><