1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Jan MDs: Taco and Dolomi

Dec 30, 2010

1. oh my...i think i may be sold on this one. after three years of resisting too. -darn-

2. I am going to have to ban myself from Soom after this...

3. The day will come I get such a Soom too. :D I love her style and outfit. I think yhe will be a dragon. Hope to see more pics soon. >___<

4. Awww! Such a precious little dragonlet!

5. I am really crossing my fingers for dragons with accurate wing/bone structures this time!

6. I'm really curious about the resin color and... dragon feet? dragon wings? dragon hands? dragon tail??? Oh man, I think I'm safe for now, but...

7. Ok, I hope I don't fall in love with these little ones. I JUST put Haidi on layaway. Don't know if my budget can handle another one. It's hard enough I will have to probably pass on Hyperon. Soom kills me.

8. Sadly, I think Soom is trying to kill us, I think their long-term goals are the extermination of all beauty-loving people in the world through excessive release of full-set, limited bjds in all sizes. One-by-one, we will all explode. :( Thanks Soom!

.hlp

9. luckily for me I've been able to avoid... though I got caught up with Mylo though sadly the split for her fell thru.

I wanna see what these guys look like~

10. Anyone notice the little shadow at the back?
      Look kind of like angel wings to me.
      Or is it part of his outfit?

11. oooh he/she looks really cute *w* im interested to see more photos >3<
      i think they might be a dragon too :0 but i think they could still be a deer? im not sure >3<;; ether way they're still cute xD
      hopefully soom release some new pictures :D though i dont think i'll be able to afford one of these cuties i still wanna see what they look like lol >w<

12. I've been waiting so long for another winter theme MD tines after I missed Afi/Ai. Very high chance to purchase from Soom for the first time!

13. oh.. so cute! it grabbed me at instance.. i am afraid this will be my first tiny...as much as i said that i would collect only big dolls he/she looks so adorable, i think i will lose to my self this time. Lets hope there will be something that will put me off :D i don't have free monies after Christmas shopping! :|

14. If they really end up being as cute as I believe they're gonna be, it's probably time to bring my first Soom tiny home.
      Not that I really have the funds right now <_< .. But everything winter-themed is so very much my thing, it's gonna be insanely hard to resist :doh

15. I don't know if someone mentioned this already but just look at Haidi - Snowflake sprite, she's snow blue skinned. ;) I love the promo pic and can't wait for the rest to show up! I'm so in love with that little face, that kid would make a great friend to my Rumo who is Soom Ai. I'm actually not interested about the fantasy parts except horns, so it doesn't matter will that little one be a dragon or not but I'll be screaming if there'll be colored resin... I love grey and wouldn't say no to blue either.

16. I'm seriously obssessed. I've made the promo pic my computer background, and I can't stop reloading the darned page even though I know they probably won't be up for a few days yet. I wish they would hurry up already...

17. Oh... oh... that's bad. I LOVE the promo picture! Usually I'm not crazy about Soom's fantasy parts, but these ones really caught my interest. One of the ears looks like a Syen/Grit ear or am I mistaken? The face-up is adorable (love the heavy blushing!).

18. I can't really explain it, but somehow, she/he is really different from other Soom teenies. I guess...The features seem much bolder. And I really love that Soom is branching out.

19. Actually, my first thought was 'Baby Euclase' :XD:, only considering the facial features though, not the fantasy parts / general theme.
      Either way, if they're blue skinned, I'm definitely save.

20. Baby dragon would kill me.. and I really don't need to be killed right now!
      More hooves, and I can pass!
      Head looks cute but I rarely use R.heads so, we'll see!

So far I'm not impressed with the wig and outfit, but the head and fantasy parts are adorable!

On the fence right now.. which makes me quite relieved as I am BROKE.
      SO VERY BROKE.
      And I don't need any more tinies xD

Edit : Wait.. blue?? I didn't even see the blue! The hands looked WS to me so it didn't even occur to me.. urghh that would screw me over for sure xD