1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Jan MDs: Taco and Dolomi

Dec 30, 2010

1. I just realized that blue resin would be more expensive...So I'm hoping for a NS or CW option now!!

2. Ooooh! Maybe moose/elk/whatever tinies?

I may be SOOMED! I like tacos y burritos.

3. I think they should have named the other one Salami. Taco and Salami...Heehee, I crack myself up!

4. Please don't be tiny dragons, please don't be tiny dragons..... darn it soom don't spoil my well thought out doll plans already!

5. Guys, the promo pic has a claw hand and Nephelin's transparent dragon horns. I don't know what else they could be! :lol:

For what it's worth they should go up for sale (or at least have more pictures) on Friday. That's what Soom has been doing when they release teaser pictures on Wednesday.

6. So, sticking my nose in here, if Taco is a sleepy one do you think the other will be open eye? Makes sense right?

7. I actually thought of Euclase too when I first saw it... I hope I won't be in trouble >.<

8. Im pretty sure they're deers.
      If they were dragons the promo picture would have some hint of wings as well as the horns.
      And while the horns are clear, so were the Ai/Afi's it may just be a way to make cute tiny horns clear for them or something idk 8O

but they look like deer to meee~
      baby dragons would be cute tho, but i would just assume we'd see some form of wing in the teaser if it was a dragon.

9. A possibility I just came up with is that, since they're an entire set of tinies behind schedule, they could have merged the last two sets into one set of dolls.
      By which I mean, they probably want to start the next series in February as schedule, but perhaps they did want to make baby Nephelin and baby Shoshon.

So while these could be straight out dragons (though yes, the lack of wings is odd), they could also be deers after all, simple with the vibe of Nephelin.
      Basically, deers with antlers that look more like Nephelin's horns, and a colour scheme closer to her etc etc.

I still think they're PROBABLY dragons, as much as I really hope they're not because then I will be in some financial trouble, but I do wonder if Soom might mush their creative ideas together on this one xD

10. Wait, am I blind? Where is the claw hand? :?

11. I've been struggling to see the claw hand too, and failing miserably xD
      Zoomed in and everything and all I see is a chubby child hand with human nails and everything. x_x
      Plus someone said they see an ear that I just can't see.. maybe I'm just BLIND xD

12. Cute! Very cute! Dangerous cute! >___<
      Wah! I'm in love!
      <.< I waited for those little dragons and hoped that they would show up for January...

13. So the claw hand is supposedly, I believe, on the right hand of the doll right by the snowball. It may be a claw, or it may be a strategicaly photoshopped bit of snow...I think Soom's being deliberately obscure as to what the tinies are, because of course they know we'll talk, LOL! :D

.hlp

14. See I thought that little bit was just that.. snow xD
      They just look like little human hands to me, but it's pretty obscure either way!

15. Tell me about it, I've also wondered if Soom's going to combo the last two sets of tinies, or if they may offer hoof or claw fantasy parts--basically, I've thought way too much about this sort of thing, LOL! I love the strong faceup, and I actually will stay on the WS side of the fence, I am not accepting of blue or grey resin right now, I think it's all blushing, but we'll see. Now the question is, will they release them tonight? I can't imagine they're go in on a Saturday morning to release them Friday night my time... :(

.hlp

16. I really don't see the whole claw thing, that's a piece of snow to me and as for the ear thing, don't see that either. Ah well, we'll have to wait and see what happens I guess. Funny how I used to kinda dislike Soom dolls, now I'm obsessed and want one of these little cuties even though I can't afford it. XD

17. I think the hands have snow in the way, they look normal to me, but does the right ear look like a miniature deer ear? It may just be the perspective though!

18. i'm hoping for they will be dragon babies, you can never put it past them to give us a picture without wings to throw us off ^-~ i'm not sure if i'm going to be able to afford one or not, i'm going to have to see the rest of the pics first before i decide for sure

19. If these are dragon babies I am going to have to swing one, especially with the little closed eye/dreaming head. He/she would be perfect for my F65 dragon knight Roke and Chloe offspring!