1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Jan MDs: Taco and Dolomi

Dec 30, 2010

1. KohakuTenshi lol well that is a theory we haven't thought of yet! wouldn't it be funny if they were? it would be completely out of left field! but fish taco....... bad pun if they are..........

2. i legit just cried when i saw her...
      she is beautiful.

3. I agree she is most likely a dragon. c:
      When i saw the ears I was personally thought of syen's pointy-ish ears. (probably cause I have her and she looks like a puppy dragon thing...) xD
      Can't wait to see more pictures. Sadly for me, this doll isn't really screaming "Get me!" right now, but you never know! Soom could surprise me. ^^;

4. I always thought Volks would be the death of me but is Soom! Who cares about a SD17 William I will never be able to get when Soom makes baby dragons!!

I don't think the skin will be blue, but it would be nice. Soom's mega Photoshopping has fooled us before.

I think the 'world' of Soom the MSD size dolls are the children of the Gem and Super Gem dolls and the tinies are lesser spirits. If that helps anyone...

5. Well, if we're in a toss-up between dragon and deer...how about Kirin/Qilin? I'm not seeing any wings, so I don't really think dragon so much right now, but the antlers remind me of Sphaler and Nephelin.

6. Odalisque - I'm still thinking they're dragons, but oh man a Kirin would be so cool... let's not give Soom any ideas!

7. I think they are deers too, can't wait to see more pictures!

8. My guess is going to be that they skiped teenies for Nephelin because of the whole teenie centaur debacle and that these babies are deer littles for Shoshon. They're going to have to be really unique though if they are because Soom did deer last decemeber.

9. I love the new Teenie so far, they look so cute! I really think they are little Nephlins with the horns like hers. I can sorta see some longer nails maybe, but that might be just my hope for claws hehe. I cannot wait to see more pictures. And I'm still hoping for little Moose! I would literally die and then buy my first tiny!

10. Honestly, I don't really see any debate...I think they're obviouslly little Nephelins. Who knows, though, maybe I will be proved wrong.

11. Well according to Soom Shoshon was a Reinelk, not deer. And while
      to many ,who are tired of hooves, hooves are hooves, Shoshons
      hooves on tinies would be adorable and completely different if Soom
      did them exactly. Anyhow I'm not speculating on what they are or
      aren't!! But I don't see Fishies. Frozen (sweet snow) fish Tacos? :-/
      I hope Soom will release them on Friday but Monday makes more
      sense.....if Soom can't give us time between releases they should
      at least give us time between teaser & release. Too much too soon.

12. Hmmm depending on the fantasy feet/claws I will buy both of these...by the looks of the ears they kinda look like fawns ears but could be wrong...lil dragons would be cute...wonder if they'll have wings too? hehe a set of dragon twins to match my fawn twins >w< epic

13. C'mon, let her be dragon!!!

14. I say less time between teaser and release, I'm going to go nuts if they don't release them tonight xD

15. Yes, same here! Let them go up soon!

16. If s/he is a little dragon then I am soomed again -____-
      I will never ever get oout of Soom cute tinies trap !!!

17. Hope you are right, they would be awesome little dragons... though I think they are deers. C'mon Soom, release more pictures later!

18. I kinda want them even more now. Just so I can say I've ordered a frozen sweet snow fish Taco from Soom :XD: Regardless of what they really are (still team Nephelin here).