1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom July MD: Migma โ€“ Rauco of Sin

Jul 5, 2011

1. Midnite --- LOL, Probaly not. I think we are Soomed for life... Oh and I read your post about the brown wig and had a laugh. I soooo agree!!! Why that brown ??? and then its not even a pretty brown. I think she would be better suited for a dark pink wig or pale purple or something like that....

2. She is absolutely amazing! I hope she is purple! :)

3. Compared to Bazael she looks quite purple... Maybe it's just the face-up/lightning? I would love to see a purple doll, though.

I'm curious about her clothes. Can't wait to see more pictures~

4. Just when I was *sure* I knew what doll I was going to order this month here she is. I hope she isn't as pretty as I imagine she is. If she is generically pretty like Amphibel I am safe. But if she has a face like Nephelin then... *sigh* I guess we'll find out soon enough. I love those hands and her wings. Not crazy about the faceup.

5. OMG The pretty! So much pretty :D I don't think she fits any of my characters though so I may be safe. I have no gray or purple skinned characters whichever she is. Let's see what she looks like if they do her in normal or white skin too.
      Still I really hope I don't get Soom'd by her, I only just got my Amphibel and I have my aim to getting a particular character next. And he certainly isn't her XD

6. I ask myself... When will she be available? :)

She looks like a mix of Nephelin and Monzo x'D I can't wait to see more <3<3<3

7. Purple purple PURPLE.

PURPLE.

Can you tell I'm excited????

I'm actually about to go through all my dolls and see who I can sell to be able to afford this one, because I may NEED HER, and after all the vet bills lately (very sick ferret that has cost well over $1000 so far in little over 3 weeks) I just don't know how to swing her without doing that!
      But she looks like one I just can't say no too!

I have this image of her with Nephelin too, as they both have the big wings and like opposites of each other, but in my mind, Nephelin is the warped and twisted one with the evil edge, and Migma is the sweet and kind one xD

Dreadfulme, YES! Pink or purple wig!
      I was almost wondering if a green might be nice with her too as a contrasting colour to the purple resin - assuming it IS purple!

8. This is good! The speculation in the Soom speculation thread was that a demon-girl was due, and here she is! :) I nearly submitted and bought Galena as Bazael's younger sister, but this girl looks promising enough to fulfil that role and a cheeky look about her with it - I like!:) As Rauco of Sin, I hope she has a killer outfit...and stunning shoes like the heels they had for Vesuvia!^^

p.s. Migma is a cute name!

9. Hey Gelfling! I agree, I was just telling my husband she looks like a Miss Know-it-all. Lol

10. Hi Dreadfulme! **waves from the UK**
      How ARE you going to resist this purpley-grey girl or will you gladly succumb to Soom!:lol: I'm definately liking this little madame, already she is oozing personality I think! I had been hoping to pay off Bazael this week, but...I do still have until August to get him clear!:sweat

edit: Soom are still sticking with their physics related names - everytime they release a doll, I'm learning something new!

11. While I probably won't get her, I think she's stunning! I love Vesuvia's purple resin. I was hoping Soom would find a way to bring it back. I'll be anxiously awaiting owner pictures of this lady. I can't wait to see what people do to customize her. (I agree with Midnite: the face up could be better.)

12. :o HOLY....

she just knocked me off my feet! I'm so sad she's gonna be too big for me, or I would have gotten her in a heartbeat!

13. ahh my poor wallet D: I love her!

14. PURPLE! .... I've been very good, but let's see... what can I sell?

15. I can't wait to see the full shots! I want to see those wings :3

16. Those wings sure are exciting! If Soom is releasing her in Cream White then Ill have to see about snagging her body and wings for my Heliot dragon girl :)

The brown wig was actually the first thing I noticed XD it's so boring! Straight solid black or pure white would have been better options... And such a natural faceup, why do they even bother XD

17. Yup I sure do midnite hahaha! XD

18. Oooooh I'm so tempted! I'll wait till I see more pictures though before I decide, hopefully her feet wont be like bazaels, i didnt like his feet xD

19. waaah I wish they could have released her after I paid off Bazael.... oh what to do???

20. Well... that's unfortunate. I don't know if I'll be able to afford her, but goodness knows I want her. Better keep my fingers crossed about some of the jobs I've been applying for.