1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom July MD: Migma โ€“ Rauco of Sin

Jul 5, 2011

1. Fingers crossed for you also, I hope you get a chance at her! :)

Many congrats!!!:)

2. Congrats Sis <3
      seems that i can't afford her in the end but i may grab some of her special pieces <3

3. Now I have a very bad dilemma....!:doh
      My macro lens just sold on ebay and I now have at least 2/3 or more of the payment for one of several dolls...:...(

4. Thats good!! Congrats :D ..... If it were me, I would buy the first doll that came to my mind when I realized I had the money.

5. I agree with Dreadfulme,i would buy the dolls i prefer most..

6. TY!!! I hope you are able to get her too, she's irresistable!

*woot* TY wonderful sis :sumomo: glad your getting her special parts!!!!

yeah, i really wanted the goth looking boy too, but i'm glad i waited for her.... :aheartbea

7. Just ordered and paid my first payment! Woo!
      See you all in the waiting room ::you know you can't resist::

8. Congrats dear <3

9. Just ordered her too! Did the 5 month layaway! Hope to see you guys in the waiting room & congrats to everyone else who ordered this stunning girl!

10. Thanks guys - at the moment I think I know who it is, but this guy is already on hold in the mp...:| There was a Dollshe Rosen also yesterday, but this morning the body has already gone...:| Ho hum, I will think on it some more.:sweat

11. So does anyone have any wonderful ideas for their Migma? Please do share - I could use the cheering up as I just witnessed a kid (about 10 or 11) get mugged for his phone tonight....(don't worry, I sent him off to the police station and gave a statement too...:|).

When I asked the lovely lady that bought one of my previous Soom dolls, if doll collectors needed therapy, she replied 'The dolls ARE our therapy' . After this incident tonight, nearly the first thing I want to do, is look at the pretty, resin things.....**sigh**

Anyway, if anyone feels like sharing their ideas, it would be great to hear...do you plan to keep her pretty much as she is or will she transmorph into something completely different? :)

12. Wow, i'm so sorry to hear that :(

Yes, my Migmas are going to be a demon and a vampire. One will hang out with Gluino and the other with Chalco...haven't thought up names for the girls yet but they shall come ;) Yes, pretty resin things are my retail therapy! :lol:

13. That's a lot of beauty going on...Gluino, Chalco AND dual Migma's? Lucky, lucky you! :D

I very nearly put her in the basket today, but then hesitated and thought that all I have looked at recently are Soom dolls...so I started poking about to see if any other attractions were out there, just be sure...I'll still give myself a couple of days or so! ;)

14. That's so awful! I'm very sorry to hear about it.

My Migma is going to be a Goddess and an Oracle, probably a mixture of Egyptian and Greek aesthetics. I named her Nephthys after the Egyptian Goddess of the unseen. Funny thing is, she'll be part of my Gluino's story too. :P It's a supernatural one with Vampires, Demons, Faeries, and the like. My first and most elaborate.

And I'm the same way. Planning out dolls, writing their stories, and painting/sewing/creating for them is extremely therapeutic for me. Helps me focus and calm and it's a great way to keep myself busy. :3 I have a lot of nervous energy which sometimes makes my hands shake, so having something to do with my hands is really helpful.

15. I'm sorry gelfling9uk that is a sad story, people can be so cruel.

I honestly have no idea what I am going to do with my Migma(s) yet. But I've been working on a story in my head about mermaids and fairies. Maybe I will make one of each. What do you think of Migma as a mermaid? Would the violet skin work for or against?

16. I think she'd make a gorgeous mermaid. Violet skin would be so interesting for it.

17. Hee hee thank you! I almost got the rauco of pain boy but i'm glad i waited because i wouldn't be able to afford her and i'd kick myself :lol: I hope you go for her, if your heart really desires her ;) I have plenty of Volks dollies too but i've been enamoured with the Fantasy aspect of Soom's dollies :D

18. cool stories everyone!!! :D

19. I have some Nephelin horns that I originally got for my Amber, but her ears compete too much with them. I wonder if they would look good on Migma? I think a fanged mermaid would be so amazing! She would certainly be a temptress ^^

20. Oh that would be awesome! They kind of reminded me of fishy fins when I first saw them. Would you get her a tail too?