1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom July MD: Migma – Rauco of Sin

Jul 5, 2011

1. I almost caved for Bazeal and now her! OMG and she might be purple, the color I have been dying for Soom to use. I agree that I was just trying to stay away from Soom dolls, as I have way to many but then they release a demon girl in PURPLE. How can I say no??? Seriously, can someone tell me how to resist them haha.

2. OH Nooooooooooooooo!! WHY?????? *cries a little*
      My poor bird is at the Vet today so basically, yeah,
      I cannot get. But that's OK, I'm guessing her wings
      will be the notches in her back (?) which will ruin her
      for me completely. Too bad Soom won't offer regular
      torso's if requested. Still look forward to seeing the
      release XD

3. personnaly I hope it's just the blushing/lighting that makes her purple, I want a grey doll!! if she's gray I'm gonna search my couch for money, anything to get her! she's so prettyyyyy
      but since I'm poor I guess it would be better for my own sake if she was purple xD and it would make more people happy from the posts I see here

4. Good luck with your applications! :)

I may have a chance at her if she is utterly delightful, only because Chrom is being gifted to me (early Christmas present)...if that were not the case there would be no way I could go for her.

I didn't see a release date...do we hope for by the weekend to see her in full?

5. I think if she's purple, I'm done for.
      I can't wait to see her full pictures!
      Just. AH.

6. I'll still adore her if she's grey, but seriously hoping she isn't. For those interested/obsessed like I am, here's a comparison of all of Soom's greyish MDs.

[​IMG]

Even with allowances for the lighting, this girl looks raging purple, even when compared to Vesuvia who IS purple.

7. Very nice collage rottedgirl! Yeah, I can see the difference when they are together like that. No hands for my Galena then, ah well. :P And its very nice for everyone who loves purple :).

8. Mm. I think she looks similar to Vasuvia's colour. But knowing Soom too, they might also offer her in a different skin tone. I look forward to seeing her full pictures <3

edit: I do also agree her faceup left something to be desired. I think with slightly different eyebrows she would look quite different, and in a good way.

9. Oh my word! Soom, you are the death of us! I agree with the purple! Gorgeous! Oh, why must I be switching jobs right now and have to play nice with the wallet for the next month?! *cries* :...(

Thank you for the collage rottedgirl! I'm ok with the brown wig, but I can picture so many great combinations! Lime green or a nice blue! :) If she has clawed feet sort of like Monzo, oh, I'm in heaven (an optional tail would be perfection)! :DGargoyle/demon girl! *swoon*

10. vesuvia looks grey and migma looks purple. this scares me even more xD
      if she's purple it's not gonna be the same kind of purple as vesuvia!

I think there is still a chance that she is grey. if you look are her arm VS face and hand (which are blushed and give an impression of very much purple)

11. Whatever her skin is there i'm hoping for a NS counterpart.. though i knooow she's going to be CW to match Bazael.. Durnit. She looks gorgeous though, can't wait to see full pictures

12. Nice one rottedgirl! - it is interesting to see them all together like that...The Grey and The Beautiful Collection! :lol:

13. Great collage Rottedgirl~

She is definitely purple in my opinion! OMG she is too awesome.

14. She reminds me of Ivory in first moment.... and now too... :doh

[​IMG]

15. The more I look at her face, the more she reminds me of some of the Faery Legend dolls. I think I like it... she's got a bit of a mischievous pout that's making me melt a little.

Hmm. I can also see the resemblance to Ivory... maybe it's the same sculptor? I like what I've seen of Migma much more than I liked Amphibel or Nephelin. They both had weak mouths, in my opinion, but Migma's got a nice smirk.

16. Vesuvia was pearl purple, meaning it had abit of sparkle to the purple. This looks like a flat/matte purple color. Maybe it's grey? But I don't think so. My wonder/hope is for a White Skin option as well. But likely they will do normal skin I'm thinking. And as pretty as she is, she likely won't come home, I'm sooo picky about my female dolls.

17. Everybody seems to like the purple/grey skin, I'm probably the only person who doesn't? :sweat
      But SOOM always does the "normal" skin color too, right? Because I just love the wings - they look amazing :D So I might want her to be my first BJD :aheartbea

18. I am sooooo in love! I hope the rest of her photos aren't disappointing! And I hope we will get more photos soon!!!

19. not always. euclase and vesuvia were only offered in special color. but later have been re-released in normal skin for a limited time and they were sold without any fantasy part
      but most of the time they do offer either NS or WS as an option too ^^

20. She DOES look like Ivory, which I love! I actually considered her but in user pics her nose looks significantly different than in the promo pics, it sort of tilts up and comes to a sharp point, but Migma's looks perrrrrfect. <3