1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom July MD: Migma – Rauco of Sin

Jul 5, 2011

1. Oh man, if she is actually purple and not just purple-blushed grey, I will seriously be tempted. I've always regretted passing up Vesuvia... :S Damn, Soom! And I love her face so far - I agree that she does look a lot like Ivory, but I'm kind of liking that fact. :whee:

2. Oh my. She totally appeals to a lot of my "desired female character traits". Very pretty - I can't wait to see more! I don't think there's any way I could afford her, even with finding a chest of gold or finally being called back after one of my interviews.... Soom also promised an Idealian 72 this month!

But I will certainly wait really impatiently for more pictures.

3. It's going to be her lips that make or break the deal for me, I think. I'm sooo particular about lips, which is why neither Nephelin nor Amphibel made it home. And as for the resin color... It could just be a heavily blushed grey. Onyx looks almost purple in some of her promo photos because of the heavy blushing, but it definitely doesn't look like the same lighter purple as Vesuvia. If this is purple, it's a different shade that we haven't seen yet, maybe closer to the Bobobie/Resinsoul purple (which I really like). Of course, it could also be a trick of the light.

A NS or WS seems likely, since she's the female counterpart to Bazael who had a WS and GS version.

4. Her face and hand look purple to me, but I keep thinking that her arm is a slightly different color~ It looks kind of gray. I guess I should stop staring at that picture... ;3

5. same here xDD

6. Good to know! I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me~

7. Another thing! I REALLY hope she has funky little ears like Bazael had!
      Those things were awesome! No human ears please!

8. I agree completely!

9. I hope she is purple... I will seriously go into debt if she is purple.

Wait... no i hope she isn't purple... lol

Does anyone know whether or not she is fairy sized or super gem sized at all?

10. she looks like super gem and soom released a fairy just before her. I doubt they would release two in a row

oh yesss that would be awesome *.*

11. Oh yes. i forgot. That is very sad. because i will not be able to afford her if she is super gem.

12. So we will probaly get more pics on Thursday???

13. Good to know. Thank you for the info.
      I'll be waiting for more photos then :)

14. This one is Purple and she may just be like the male version since I see some clear like wings, sooo safe from getting her.

15. I'm starting to wonder what kind of feet she'll have. Claws like Bazael? The ever-popular hooves? Gargoyle-like paws reminiscent of Monzo (wishful thinking on my part, I think)?

16. since she is pretty much the female bazael I'm guessing she will have feet every similar to him. no hope on getting hooves

17. Oh dear.. I've been looking for a female doll for a character for quite a while now and never thought I’d come across a Soom that would have me in this much trouble.. but even showing this girl to my other half who takes a very polite interest in my resin family said “wow! I like her!”

The only downside is I’m assuming she’ll be a 70cm or so... and I don’t know what I’d do with a girl that big.. :sweat can’t wait to see more pictures though. That will be the decider...

18. I had a dream about her, I've named her (Yasmin)...if she is purple and has hooves, it looks like I might have my first SD. I hope not since there are others I would like first...

19. Supergem girls are only 65cm, if that helps. They don't look too out-of-place next to regular 60cm dolls.

20. Ohgosh, I haven't felt anything at all for a Soom girl since Galena, but I love this one's face! AND she's purple, or at least mauve...

It'll be the feet that call it for me. If hooves, no thanks. If talons...I could be in real trouble. Heh. =)