1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom July MD: Migma – Rauco of Sin

Jul 5, 2011

1. Oh no why Soom why?!?!? I just put Galena on layaway, how can I get them both!!?!? xD The purple is too cool. I'm impatient for her full pics, those wings are just AWESOME! I'm not really feeling her hair or faceup..tho Soom's outfits are always so cool I'm not worried :B

2. i am hoping shes the same color as vesuvia.. i actually loved the color she came out <3
      getting her either way though <3
      so another layaway for me >_<;

3. The excitement over "OMG PURPLEZ" in this thread makes my inner WoW nerd happy :D

I'd like to see her feet being similar to Bazael's but slimmer and more feminine/delicate. I also wish the wings wouldn't slot into her back, so that I could use them on another doll with only magnets, but I know that's not gonna happen! I fell in love with Bazael's wings but had my hopes dashed because of how they fit on :(

4. She is most certainly epic lewts. Item level 370 at least. And such a lovely shade of Night Elf purple.

I didn't really like Bazael's feet... if hers are similar she'll have to have normal human feet, which would be tolerable ONLY IF SHE HAS COOL EARS.

5. Wow, I have to say she's the first female MD that's really got my attention in a while. Her face is very interesting. And the wings look awesome!

6. Dangit! She's the cutest big girl Soom's ever come up with and I'm broke. (And I'm such a sucker for gray/lavender skin, too).

7. I'm so glad I held off on buying a doll this month. Migma seems, from what I can tell from the teaser picture, perfect for one of my characters. *plots*

I'm really not fond of the faceup (particularly the eyebrows) or the wig, but I'm liking everything else. And if those are the only things I dislike, I can cope. :3 I'm really crossing my fingers for ears like Bazael's, and possibly feet too... if hers are a more delicate, feminine version. His feet almost reminded me of rat feet and I'm such a sucker for that.

I'm really rather curious about the resin color... Purple or grey it's really pretty. Now to find a way to justify it for this character. >_> *plots some more*

Needless to say, I'm pretty much sold on her. I can't wait to see more pictures!

8. I think she looks slightly like Amphibel, with the mouth, nose and eye shape and all. And I for one isn't a major fan of Amphibel's nose and mouth shape. An after a slight picture comparison with Vesuvia, I do think she's in purple resin

9. Gorgeous girl, reminds me of Galena, Im excited to see more pictures.

10. OHSNAP. She is gorgeous...! She looks purple to me as well, though I myself am hoping for a normalskin option...! PLEASE SOOM! We love CHOICES!! ;D

11. I've never handled a Super Gem with fantasy parts in person, but from what I've heard, the parts do knock the height of the doll up a couple of centimeters, so if she has special legs she might be something like 68cm.

12. This is true... But that also really depends on what kind of fantasy parts we are talking about :P
      My Amber in around 69 cm and my Monzo will be around 72-73 cm, BUT I don't think they look weird or out of place even with that height :3
      Amber looks very cute next to my MSD's x'D

So 5 cm here or there shouldn't be a problem :)

Anyways...
      Migma is starting to grow on me x'D With another face-up she would be wonderful :3
      I can't wait for more pictures... Come on Soom! Show us! x'D

13. I really like the eyebrows actually, what I don't like is the way that Soom paint eyes and lips so that they look kind of... smudgy? I don't know, the lips always look like mine do after I have an artificially coloured iceblock or something, and there's something about the eyes that don't quite look right. I'm wondering if it's worth it to get the faceup and fix up the eyes/mouth or if blank would be best. I really do love the eyebrows... in this picture at least :sweat.

Gee, normally I'm not even tempted in the slightest my Soom's MDs but this is just enough to pique my interest in a big way. The thing that first caught my eye were the fingers. I LOVE the long fingers that Nephelin had so am very happy to see them again here, and in PURPLE no less! ugh!

I have said to myself before "no big dolls, no big dolls" but now I have bought a Feeple65 so have broken that rule, and then I said to myself "just one big doll, just one big doll" but I don't know if that will last ^^
      I assume Friday night we will see more and I can really decide then. I am very interested to see what her "feet" will be. I thought Bazael's were a little too freaky with the 5 clawed toes so would like to see something more delicate for sure.

14. For me, I like the eyebrows and the lips fine, they're great!
      It's just the EYES! I don't see why the male dolls always get these dramatic eyes, while the girls are left with simple and neutral.
      Even here, we have a PURPLE (potentially xD) doll, and yet the eye area still seems to stick with the traditional Soom neutral girl type. It's a demon doll, so that just doesn't make any sense.
      Alas, I have pretty much given up on Soom ever giving their girls fabulous faceups like the male dolls get, and instead of being grumpy about it, shall sit here and enjoy the fact that AT LEAST THEY'RE DOING COLOURED RESIN.... AND SHE IS PURPLE (i hope xD)

15. omo i SO want her!! when will she be on sale? Will soom give the NS option on her?

16. Heh, I don't usually get default faceups, so the fact that hers is a little bland doesn't bother me. Its not too flattering to the sculpt, though... you would think Soom would want to make their sculpts look dynamic and appealing rather than flat and generic, but whatever. I still love her, and I'm crossing my fingers that her blank price will be reasonable for me.

17. So really in my mind, there is no way that she's grey skinned. She's either a very skewed white skin or purple. My bet is on purple right now. ^^ Did a little photoshopping, and the more you lighten it, the easier she loses that purple tone, but it's definiately not grey in my book.

[​IMG]

18. I actually like the face-up quite a bit, and I have a hard time getting customs (almost all the artists I love are in Europe) so if I manage to snag her I think I will go with the default. I really think it is the eyes themselves that are giving her that strange look. Azyntil thanks for the lightened picture, she looks a lot like the color of Vesuvia I think, I hope she sparkles.

19. I really hope she doesn't have feet like Bazael, I didn't really care for those too much. I'm really hoping she has dragon feet like Nephelin.

20. I might be among the few, but I really don't mind the face up or the wig...might not get them myself, but I don't think they detract from her at all! :) I think she could probably be quite a versatile sculpt and I would hope to be able to get her in cw! :)

Fingers crossed we see her before the weekend! :eusa_pray