1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom July MD: Migma โ€“ Rauco of Sin

Jul 5, 2011

1. anyone have an Idea when they will release her? I really want to see more pictures!!

2. It seems like the teasers aren't usually up for more than a week, I'm hoping for a Friday release. /fingers crossed

Edit: I keep wanting to call her Midna. << Which makes me want to go play Twilight Princess again... maybe if I order her I'll give her some really fun Twili tattoos and a cool cloak.

3. I've gotta say, what a great nose! I liked the overall look of Nephelin and Amphibel but the former's was too long and the latter's too short and upturned. I cannot wait to see if she is purple or not, I hate body blushing (dusty joints) and I already have a grey girl. Purple, purple, purple!

4. I'm really looking forward to seeing some more pictures of Migma. At the moment I'm sorely tempted by her, however I'm reserving judgment. I remember being head-over-heels in love with the teaser pics of Cass - until I saw more of her.

If Migma lives up to her preview, I'm bringing her home.

5. I'm the same as you Koryuu - I think she's lovely but I'm reserving judgement until I see her, even though my other half is egging me on to buy her :sweat

6. I really hope she'll be released in purple skin if only for the fact that I don't want to be tempted by her-- I love her promo pic, and I really can't wait to see more of her!

7. I cant wait for her!
      She is so beautiful. I really like her Face and the purple skintone!
      I hope they release her soon.

8. I'm soooo excited ... I have asked Soom about her resin color and when she will be released and they said:

"Dear Nina,

Good day !

Thank you for your interest in our new girl, Migma.^^

Yes, she is made of purple resin.

As for the price, it will be revealed today at the end of the day (Korea time).

please wait a little bit more for her to be released !

Kind regards,

Victoria, SOOM "

9. Wow! fantastic Nina, thanks for sharing! So basically I'm spending my night hitting the fresh button now right? *lol*

10. LOL, You & me both!!

11. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

As I lose my mind xD

12. Now, I am hoping she has the big boobs. Its been too long since Soom used those.....

13. Ok.. if she was purple.. AND had the big boob body.. I may just CRY WITH HAPPINESS.
      I so desperately want the big breast body, AND purple resin... SHE WOULD BE PERFECT.

Well, now I'm not leaving the house today!
      Going to sit and refresh for the next few hours!!

14. Awww it'll be nice to have the company, we can sit here together going:
      "did you just refresh?"
      "yeah, I just refreshed, did you?"
      "yeah, but I just did again!"
      "me too!"

XD

Okay.. going home from work now.. to refresh!!!

15. Big boobs? I like big boobs! bring on the big boobs! ahem... >.> >.> totally sounding like a perv......

So about another hour til it's knock off time in Korea, no? I'm hoping her base price will not be much more than the standard $795

16. Well time in Korea at the moment is just after 4pm, so you might not have to wait too long ;) really going now... promise!

17. Oh how exciting! If she is purple and big bust with hooves I don't think I can say no....not too much longer to wait!

18. See you when you get home! lol

19. DoA on my phone on the way home ftw :sweat

20. Tis 4:15 here now! I'm in the same timezone as Korea which is SO HELPFUL!

I wonder if 5pm is their knock off time though, as I've seen them post dolls any time up to midnight!
      I suspect they may update her any time up to 7pm.. so just under 3hrs of potential waiting.
      But oh well, that's why I have my ps3 xD