1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom July MD tiny: 'Keny & Silt – Little Shaman' discussion.

Jul 8, 2010

1. i'm so happy you can get just the human and the skull, and that's all i wanted anyway. XD and the ns is so much win so car349 can have a tiny matt to go with her mello. XD and i think the price is very reasonable. :/ it's only $35 more than a basic human they have.

2. Yhea, as I said, the Tail and the hands are really missing! They should include the staff and I would be completely happy...

Edit @ LillyKitten: Also true :)

3. True indeed, but with a sleeping head, all they need to do is fill in the eyes of the master and carve the sleeping eyelids. this is a whole new thing they have to sculpt and cast- AND fit to a head. The Coquina and Chalco also didn't have an extra head...

4. I'm very happy that they have the fantasy parts as an OPTION, for the people who aren't all that into fantasy dolls.
      And I just love their face sculpt. It's so versatile! A sculpt that only shows one expression doesn't hold my interest for long.
      I thought I wouldn't like their faces at first, but it turns out I haven't been this much in love with a sculpt since Alk/Yrie. :)

I see where you're getting at Miluriel and LillyKitten, and I think I agree with you. I think the same amount of effort and cost went into these as with the other ones, even if they don't seem to come with as many attributes as most other MDs.

5. How come I am the only one in the Netherlands that the site is NOT loading for. I didnt block it with firewall, I have fibreglass internet, I have nothing that blocks the site.

I will pm for pictures ;-;

I am SO jealous of everyone that the site just loads for >.> no reason for the site to be blocked for me

6. Wow Soom, I have to applaud you for the option parts! And the option blushing on just the fantasy parts, brilliant and now actually affordable.. Go soom!! They're just awesome and I'm so glad they did the hooves like they did =^.^= I'm gonna hold out for a bit but theres a good chance i'll pop up i a waiting room later on

7. The hooves are, as far as I can tell, exactly the same as the Glot and Glati hooves. Kind of disappointing that they didn't have a different design for their hooves. Made if much easier to want him as a human, though. Still unsure as to whether I'm going to get him, but if nothing else, I need that outfit! It's not something I can easily make myself, so I think I'll have to find a split if I don't want the boy.

8. thats what I wanted, funny :p how I cant see my future doll and probably never order it, when does ordering end?
      I SO want one, I missed out on glot and glati, and these were my favorite dolls ever. I need some luck. I have the money, now the site needs to work

9. Didn´t you get the E-mail yet? Strange...
      I´m making a neklace for my Keny at the moment, as I won´t order the outfit.

10. I got the pictures now :) thanks for the help.
      xD now I need the page to load (weird, soom worked always for me)
      and I can order one ;-;

11. I wanted to get two of the skulls... but looking around for splits made me realise it will be impossible to even get one X_x
      They're still cute as hell tho.

12. I am so on the fence about Silt...I've never liked a Soom Teenie face so much, and I don't know if Soom will be releasing many more Teenie MD's? (I heard a rumor they're stopping MD's altogether?) However, Silt is NS, I'd prefer Cream (to fit on Ai legs), but has nice joints, and an adorable face.
      But I don't know what their Mini Gem next month will be. >.<; OH SOOM WHY?

A very large part of me is thinking: Buy Slit, slap on a white wig, strategically blush the WS Ai legs and call it a day >.> <.<

Or I could get Keny and snag some Afi legs, but the tanned makes me nervous, I like the head sculpt in the lighter tone.

13. I'm gonna cry foul on those Glot/Glati hooves. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled that more people will be able to own them. I just think it's a little....lame. Surely there are other hoof designs they could go with? I'm also wondering why they didn't modify the knee joints similar to the elbow joints.

Their little faces and outfits are darling! Just not for me.

I wish I knew where this rumor came from. I've never heard Soom say anything about this, and it doesn't make sense (financially speaking).

14. I have no idea where it started to be honest (I'd love to know too), but it was mentioned in a Soom thread I read a week or so back. I don't remember which one, but it was during the Beryl re-release and the Covell he-doesn't-look-like-Soom-sculpt stuff. So one of those threads I think...But I remember someone saying they though Soom would not be doing MD's next year. It could have been speculation (probably was), but it's caused me to sort of re-evaluate my attitude towards Soom (I generally like something but think 'Oh they'll come along with something I like better and I'll get that')
      I guess the easiest thing would be to ask Soom, but I don't have an account there (yet...*eyes Silt*)

I'll go see if I can find it.

EDIT: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...uld-you-feel&p=6444118&viewfull=1#post6444118

15. ummm, the hooves aren't the exact same as the glot/glati hooves... I've fondled a glot in person and there isn't actually a gap in the 'toe' of the hooves so to speak. I'm just really excited for NS fantasy parts as I was beginning to think Soom would never do it again.

16. I checked them against my Glot and it looks like the front of the hoof is a little different, it just seems to be the gap. I like these just a little more then the glot hooves, I wish WS was an option, I would have gotten one in white to butcher for parts for my other kids.

17. I don't own a Glot or Glati, nor have I ever seen the hooves IRL, but these Buffalo hooves also seem less pointy-toed, more rounded. It's all speculation, though.

18. im getting one!
      it's funny how on the tiny hooves there are more sculpted fur than on the msd one.. .<.<

19. I think I`ll be getting one too :D
      I`m just so happy that they did the hooves as an option since I don´t like the shape much (actually I would have prefered some improved chibi wolf claws ^^"")

haha and I agree I would have liked the shaman staff as an option too (would make up for the "missing" parts)
      and I still somewhat hope that the horns on the skull are detachable ... (maybe they just didn`t take pictures course a demon form wouldn´t fit with the shaman theme ... dreaming on... )

20. I thought that too! Only after inspecting pictures of both Glot/Glati and these lil' guys do they have a slight difference, thats the split in the hooves is bigger and more curved on Slit/Keny.
      I find them adorable! Too bad I have no money D=

Edit:
      Oh! And glot/glati have these little nubs on the back of their hooves =3 tis cute!