1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom July MD tiny: 'Keny & Silt – Little Shaman' discussion.

Jul 8, 2010

1. My sis has a Glati and she is quite sure that the hooves are different. Looking at him more closely, I agree -- they are very similar, but not identical, but its easy to not be able to tell if you don't have a Glot/Glati to compare.

I was hoping for the staff too, it is so spiffy! <3

2. Siiiigh. After a long night of checking out my incoming budget, and thinking and thinking, I am going to give these guys a miss. I love them I really do, but I know I've got some other stuff coming up in real life, plus a Grit head arriving that needs a body.

I am now going to live vicariously through everyone who decides to get one of these adorable baby buffalos.

3. I'm joining you in the "waving farewell"-club, for the exact same reasons (sside from the Grit head. But I do ever so want one!)

4. It's a sad but responsible club to be in! We all get complimentary SOOOOOOOM >: | shirts to wear! :D

5. And ofcourse a complimentary box of Kleenex and eye-candy pics :)

6. I really want to get one... T u T I can prolly pull off a layaway...I want that little skull...I think I could do without the hooves...hmm... *ponders* But they're so cute > 3 <

>:
      Sorry to hear you guys won't be joining in! I hate it when that happens. ; n ; Hmm...

O.o ... So, most YOSD sized clothes will fit Teenie Gems, right?

7. That is what I have been lead to believe! I'll be doing with some of the more Victorian style Dollheart stuff for my Grit, as I was told the yo-SD DH stuff fit teenie gems well.

8. I love the clothes from DH<3

I really really wanted to make my Appini into a boy, but I keep finding the most adorable little dresses! ; 3 ; Maybe I'll make Appini a girl and get a little Silt to be a boy...yes, perfect logic, now I MUST get one. >:3 Keny is adorable too though, but...hmm...I dunno about the tan. Tan would make for a great little buffalo-boy though. ; 3 ;

9. Yay, we made our order >w< Silt(w/ hooves) with another wig this one~

can't wait .3. but now I have a question.. do CC payments to SOOM go through straight away? Because ours has said 'running' for ages.. and now we're not sure if it's gone through or not..

10. o 3 o Hmm, I thought they did, but I could be mistaken... I've never done a CC payment with them, I've always used paypal just cause it's easier.

Such a pretty wig! Will it be used for your Silt? O:

11. Yesss, it will. It'll be her little forest girl wig o3o

It's alright, I'll just check it tomorrow, and try and put it through again. Even if for some reason it goes through twice, that's alright ;3

12. The top of the hoof nail part is slightly different, thicker, less angled. But the fur parts on the feet are exactly the same as my Glati.

No complaints from me, except that I wish my guy had double jointed elbows. ^_~ I'm glad they are still making tiny MDs. Maybe next month they'll do a WS one with those cool new elbows and I can get another body.

13. Oh no... they answered me on my 6-month-layaway-question, and said it was ok, but my first payment has to be 1/4 of the total order amount... That can´t be true... No... :(
      The first payment is the only one I have problems with... and now... 1/4... I think I would be able to do that, but including the layaway-fee.... I don´t have enough
      :(
      (How high is the layaway fee exactly? If I have 584$? 58$ ?)
      But I wanted him soo bad... I´m terribly sad now...:...(
      What sould I do???? I´m missing 38$... because of that I won´t be able to order him... wow... great...
      I think letting out the wig and eyes would help, but... I don´t want to:(

Edit: Ok, forget it, I had a mistake in my calculation XD Whoa, thank god! (Still interested in the layaway-fee though^^)

14. Oh, I'm glad you can still get the baby <3 which one are you getting?
      I have no idea about the layaway fee though ;w; so I can't help you there

15. I´m getting Keny :) It was such a shock XD
      I think I´m going to ask in the waiting-room about the layaway-fee, because I think there are some people, who already payed :)

16. Miluriel: I've never had a layaway fee before, in any of the layaways I've done with Soom (four normal length- Galena, Chalco, Monzo, and Grit, and one extended 6 month for a Lazule).

17. There is no layaway fee. I asked them the same question; this is the answer I got at their Q&A board:

There is no layway fee occured at the present.
      We are planning to settle the layaway payment fee on our system but we don't have any exact schedule of it yet.
      I hope you kindly understand in this situation.

18. I asked about that a while ago and someone said that last? year soom tried instituting the fee during a super gem MD order period and apparently the overwhelming negative response made them revoke it. The spot has remained there though.

19. Don't care much about the dolls...but those awfully cute skull masks! They remind me of those cute undead key chain animals..

20. Wow... that´s really cool! I thought I read something about it in their user-guide, but seems I were wrong!
      Yay! :) So actually I can order him NOW!

Edit: @itseva "We hope you kindly understand in this situation."? XD
      No, I find it really, really terrible that there is no layaway fee! How can you do this to us???
      XD
      (OT: Awwww, Germany! Helloooo!^^)