1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom July MD tiny: 'Keny & Silt – Little Shaman' discussion.

Jul 8, 2010

1. so now the opptional parts are extra? :( that kind of sucks... i liked being able to buy the whole doll and have the option to convert them at my leasiure. :/

2. They are extra, but it isn´t more expensive if you take them^^
      It´s just that the doll is cheaper without them, if people don´t need the hooves.

3. woohoo :p I can view the site again! *knocks that off*
      I was clearly held back by heaven (I had an internship apply chat today and seemingly the site I wanted to visit did not work so I would focus on my conversation to apply for a position as .. an internship :P. I even tried at my friends house but his internet suddenly stopped working.... (and it never stops) anyway :P woot the site is working for me and I had a good application talk at the company Im hoping to work for soon. I ordered Silt :) because a lot of people ordered Keny.
      *ish happy* ty for sending over pictures of them when the SOOM site wasnt working for me.

4. aaakkkk...I am the opposite. all I want are the hooves! arrgggg....

5. I'm starting to really really really want Keny, but the penny pincher, cheap-o side of me is putting up a fuss saying that soom is screwing me over because Afi cost the same amount but came with an extra head, horns, hands and a tail, but keny only comes with the skull hat.

Graaaaah!! Damnit, Soom!

6. Well I'm happy that hooves were optional and *but Afi was 377* Only my two girls have hovves once i figure how to change them.

and I just want body for my R.Afi, so Keny will have to share. and these guys do have hooves. Keny's my shifter. if they had paws than that would be different.

7. To midnightstar, if she accidantally looks up this thread:
      Do you plan to make real-life-photos of the two, although you don´t plan to buy them?
      It would just be awesome to see them before ordering (or even after^^) :D

8. timid aw thanks a thousand for those pictures ! :D Keny just looks so adorable, I just wish they would have taken another wig for Silt, somehow its not sitting right on his head O_o""
      and that bull mask looks even cuter irl
      (wow and Nenad looks really awesome as well)

9. Thanks for the pics timid - its always nice to see them "in person" as it were!

10. Thanks timid - that was really quick with the photos! I always like seeing non-company pics. :)

11. omg he's TO DIE FOR!!! wahhhhh i need him :aheartbea timid, thank you soooo much for the pics!!!

12. Heh, always happy to enable. They're both TOO cute.

13. timid thanks for those pictureS!!! thats so awesome! *mega hugs*

14. timid, thanks a bunch for the pictures!

15. aww he's so cute, im defiinitely ordering him this week <3

16. Awww, thank you very much! They´re so cute! <3

17. Hm..... mold re-use? Don't get me wrong, I'm all about productivity, but the leg/fur parts are completely recycled. The hoof parts (bottom piece) seem to be ... reworked, as there's a deeper groove, and they're sharper, but other than that... Eh. At least the face is super cute on this one.

But it just makes me wonder, are they going to start "recycling" any of their other limited's fantasy-part casts?

[​IMG]

18. Wasn't Glot a white skin? Silt's ns so I guess it fine so that people could get it for any normal skin doll. >_< I don't know what the big deal about the hooves, you could send the different pics of hooves types to soom. I'm just glad that it was optional if you wanted the hooves or not. I don't want another set of hooves laying around.

19. glot was ws only, and the same fur part was also used on they beyla bygg.

i kind of see it like the skoll/hati thing, of all the poeple posting why they were blah and justifying why they don't like them. no need to justify it you like it or you don't no need to tear it down.