1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom July MD tiny: 'Keny & Silt – Little Shaman' discussion.

Jul 8, 2010

1. I'm going to have to stalk some splits for the skulls X__x I have two littlefee's that would look too adorable with them D:

2. Hmm... They have human ears, as midnite already pointed out. It makes me wonder if they'll have an R. head with fantasy ears, too. The only tinies I can think of off the top of my head with ONLY human ears are Eliv/Iv and Shonki/Appini..
      Okay. I have now TOTALLY intrigued myself.

I want more pictures! I'm in for yet another hellish weekend of waiting..

3. I was wondering the same thing! For a moment, I thought they might be the new 45cm size because of the double joints, but the limbs do seem to short for that. So that's exciting! ^^

4. The skulls are so cute!! I think they're absolutely adorable, but I'm not sure I'm quite Soomed yet.

5. I feel nothing for them. I've been waiting for the day Soom makes a tiny that I'll fall in love with, but today's not that day. Oh well, I'll just keep my eyes on the DZ Stramonium I want. These guys are just too plain! I wanna see something exciting and super cute! Hopefully Soom will do just that when I have more money. xD

6. ~whimper~ Damn Soom. Why now!? I was done. No more Soom. But...but...OMG!!! And I thnk I have to get the outfit. Oddly, the NS one does nothing for me, but the Tan one kills me. Probably won't get the face up, though.

Meh. Stupid Soom. But Teddy, my skoll, and Liam, my LTF elf shiwoo, could use another boy playmate.

7. Kee! They are so absolutely adorable! And I see me some double joints on those arms! Soom is trying to lure me in better by giving me double jointed elbows..^^; I have sold enough of my soul to you Soom, no! No more tinies..-dies-I so can't afford another layaway right now.

8. Uhhh! ^.^ I really love the tan one. But I'm safe. :3
      I'm happy that I have my sweetheart Pearl at home. She is tan Afi. ;D
      Maybe I will catch the scull head. x3 Sooo cute!!

9. This is the first time I've liked a soom tiny, I love the tan one, but I'm in love with the fairyland littlefee posing, so I don't think I could ever be swayed away as everything else so far is inferior, and I didn't plan to get another doll until at least christmas if not next year.

I'm interested in seeing what their fantasy parts are, though!

10. They look very cute, but I'm safe :) I do look forward to the rest of the pictures, and ofcourse to the boxopenings and owner pics! But they don't do anything for me. However, that skull hat is too adorable! Maybe I have to try and get one of those :D Though I'm not sure who would use it and what they'd use it for, it is just so cute!

11. love the tan baby, and join in with many - the skull headpieces are simply adorable! It looks like a lovely shade of tan too. :)

cute hands and I like the elbow joints as well. :aheartbea

12. I can be a bit harsh on little molds (I feel many look like aliens, unfortunately) but these babies have beautiful faces! I agree, best Soom kids since Hati/Skoll! I have a cute, curious looking YoSD and I've always wanted a pouty boy to go with her.

Am I the only one more enticed to buy because it's my birthday month? XD

13. Wittle baby skullssss
      So cute!

14. Melicat: It's my birthday this month too and I've been considering buying the July MD for months now xD

I'm finding myself looking back at their picture way too often. That's no good. I shouldn't even be thinking about getting a new doll since I just purchased my Beryl, even if it is my birthday in a few weeks @_@

I'll really make up my mind once I see the full doll. I'm hoping for a second head, but I don't think that's gonna happen considering Soom usually shows the 'special' heads in the teaser picture.

15. AAAH they are freaking adorable! :D I don't have a use for one but dayum they are so cute!

16. With these cute skulls they might have made an exception?
      I'm just hoping so because so far I'm not Soomed by their faces. :(

17. They're so freaking adorable XD I really love the little tan one and the skulls, but Soom, please PLEASE slow down on some of these releases. You're killing our wallets here! LOL. Between Beryl, Aphan, Coquina, Nenad, Covell and these guys, it's all a little too fast. :: Dies happily from Soom overdose:: X___X

18. Wow, they're great. All of the tinies have had clothes/styling which I thought were cute, but all of their faces were pretty squish-looking and unrealistic, with the exception of Alk and Yrie...these are pretty much the only other set so far to have realistic faces, IMO. They also like look they have some kind of blood relation to Aphan; I love the style that whoever sculpted him and these are using.

And the chibi skulls, so amusing XD So that's what the inside of a cartoon animal's skull looks like!

19. Maybe the mask is the replacement for the second head? :sweat
      I'd really like a phantasy head as well.

20. Chibi skull! Chibi skull!!

Well 100% sure they're hooved, I can't wait to see what they look like though. The Ai/Afi hooves were my favorite by far on the little guys.

And the elbow joints!! UGH I have never wished harder that the face sculpt spoke to me more. (why can't it?!)