1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom July MD tiny: 'Keny & Silt – Little Shaman' discussion.

Jul 8, 2010

1. I'm not soomed but I love their faces. Neutral, calm, subtle. That's what I like. I can't believe people called them boring. That seems a bit harsh. If only I could see fitting a Soom tiny into my little collection (I ended up selling my Yrie) because I love the Shaman theme.

2. i love the skull masks, last thing i need would be more soom tinies XP but they remind me alot of the afi and ai but in boy form and shamans ;p

3. Im definetly need those skulls *¬* So awsome cuuute......and i see a nice staff there?, It looks like it has a shaman chibi angry god in there XD I love it! I love it!I love it! I love it! I love it!

4. Ooh, I may be in trouble. I really like their faces, and if they have hooves (not like Afi & Ai's :|) then I am pretty much Soomed. I do wonder if that is NS or WS though . . . if it is NS then I am definitely going for tan, since my one and only Soom tiny is NS. And I like the outfits, they have such nice detail! I may have to snag one for Buffy. <3

Poor doll named Silt. I guess its not as bad as being named Mud though. xD

5. ...Ohwow, and I just purchased a doll XDD
      Soom knows too much >__>

But anyway, those two are adorable :aheartbea I'd love to have both of them! I especially love their little masks.
      I'm hoping for no animal parts ^^" Unless it's like a cow skull, bird skull, etc |D
      (I call for more tribal accessories! X3 )

6. They look like a mesh of Beyla/Bygg and Afi/Ai to me in the face which suits my tastes quite well. The tan looks like a new color of tan? Maybe its a special cocoa color, like a lighter limited tan they will be releasing? I really like the tan's color, its gorgeous.

7. Oh Em Gee I likes them!! Now just to see the feetsies.. if they're more like glot/glati then he's coming home.. if they're like Afi/Ai then I suppose thats another MD passing me by!

8. I'm in love with this 2 boy (?). I love they!!! Perhaps I buy one, but I wait other pictures..

9. I just hope they don't have a second head. @_@ I just hoping for the body for Pan.

10. I wonder, it seems that Afi And Ai were totally inspired by real deer hooves. And these guys will probably be based of bulls, or a cow with split hooves. I certainly hope they are like glot and glati's but Im not sure since they released Afi/Ai after Glot/Glati

I can only hope they will be like Glot/Glati

still havent made my mind up about tan or natural. I probably choose when there is more pictures o-o but the tan one is now screaming out to me, adopt me, adopt me!
      Edit: lets hope they have other heads. perhaps these guys have a little subtile point on the top of the ears? I mean they are not clearly visable and Coquina has subtile fantasy ears aswell (which looked like human ones before)

11. wow, I was looking at them at work, and now that I see them on my own computer I'm realizing that the other computer's resolution was messed up! it stretched the image by a lot! Now that I see them here, unstretched, I really like them! I really love the tan one's attitude.

And if the extra head is replaced by the skull, then I'm not complaining too much! xD The thing is so freakin cute.

12. FFFFF here I'm thinking "Oh yay another set of hands for my Leif!" ... and then I notice the new elbows D: wonder if they have new knees then?

soooom I'm trying to save up for a vacation in florida this winter ; A; Stopit!

13. I begging for no extra heads @_@ I have way to many. Did anyone notcie that they might be double jointed. Going for the tan right now.

14. I'm so torn! If they have hooves, then the Silt can be my little Pan boy I've been wanting to make. But they're so cute as Shamans, and I like the idea of keeping him a shaman. Oooo, not sure which way I want them to go!

15. I just realised this funny thing is that I pictured the character I had set out for my missed Glati was actually shaman. Please have hooves, please have hooves!

16. Guys...I think Soom just got me again. >.<

17. I wanted to give my poor Eliv floating head a WS body this month! Poor dear, I promised her..
      I do like their faces, I think. A teaser pic like this seems to tell you so much and so little at the same time.

18. I think I may just end up getting the tanned one.. If its a bull I just have to have it since he would be great with all the ones I have * 3*

Though I also want to find an Alk... but hoping they make a MSD Bridy T_T

Why Soom ? Why now ??? D=

19. I have never been soomed by the tinies before, but these are just adorable. The only problem now is that I don't have enough money, because I'm ordering a girl from DollZone x_x I might have to figure something out...

20. I really hope they go for sale before the 21st. I really want to get Nenad, but I don't want to buy her before seeing the tan little shaman. I have characters that both dolls could fill in, now I need to decide which one I want more because there's no way I can afford the 2 dolls.