1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom July MD tiny: 'Keny & Silt – Little Shaman' discussion.

Jul 8, 2010

1. Those are some awesome little tinies *__* if i wasnt so darn sure they were going to be hooved id be Soomed again too~
      ^^;; i have no place in my set right now for a hooved tiny, but i am so going to hop into a few splits for the skull and clothes~ I think my little Cooro would look cute in one of those outfits its the right color scheme for her~

2. I want to see what the hooves look like but I may just get one. The tan one! I may also see if it's possible to trade the head for Afi.

3. SAFE! Thank goodness for that !

Although I think they are adorable and just love that little mask, I don't feel anything special for them. I'm also going to be trying to avoid hooves because I should have 3 hooved dolls by the end of my purchases and I'd rather not get another one xD.

They are really cute though and I'm glad Soom is using the new joint system. I'm very curious about how it will work but I won't find that out until October or November when my Aphan is paid off :D.

Good luck to all those Soomed and breaking their credit cards and congrats to all who are able to resist this month :D.

4. ugh... I love these little guys! I really want the pale one but I looooove the tan ones face :(

5. Totally not feeling them...which is a good thing! I'm tapped out right now. I'm surprised though, last time I felt this meh about a Soom Tiny was IV/Eliv. I'm usually really gun-ho about new hands too, but I'm not liking these.

6. It looks like there little horns are removable from the skull cap thing.

7. These guys are sooo cute and I love the Shaman theme (WoW Troll Shaman FTW >.<)
      butthey seem too..innocent to me with their big eyes, which are cute in their own way, and my dolls generally have more of a "dark" theme. But..that skull *_* and from what I have read so far on this thread, it is going to be hard to join a split for one as it appears they will be in high demand XD

8. They do seem sort of plain, but yet ridiculously adorable at the same time. :3 I want like, 10 of those skull caps. XD

And is it just me, or does the wrist ball joint look much bigger than norm.. it almost looks like they have magnetic hands, like the littlefees (in addition to the new elbow joint).

9. I think, I have been SOOMed. I didn't have a fit of OMFG when I saw them, but I definitely can't get them out of my head! I'd love to get them as a FS but that's waaay too much for us ;w; even on a long layaway.

Having a hard time deciding between tan skin and normal skin though D:

Does anyone have an idea of when they are going to go on sale? And the average amount of time they're on sale for? we need some time to scrape funds together >_>;

10. I like them, I hope they have some mythological creature parts of some sort though ^^;

11. Just going by what Soom have done in the past, I think it's most likely they'll go on sale on Monday and be available for 2 weeks.

12. A tan tiny kind of sold me, regardless of the face lol, but I really like them! ;0; The head is kind of like the mini MD last month. I thought they were cute but I had no reason for one, so this is sweet! This guy will make a great buddy for my Afi X3

13. Thanks~ hopefully that's long enough for us to get the first payment sorted XD

14. I think i will get the boy to be friend with my Appini but still have to wait and see full picture if i really want him ^^

anyway , i totally have to get the outfits and wig and fantasy part if they have !!!

15. *Joins you* :...(

Whyyyyyyyy Soom?!? Don't you know I'm poor?
      Isn't it enough I have Grit & Aphan on layaway?
      Now you release another tan baby..knowing they
      are my absolute weakness AND you FINALLY have
      improved the joints too?? (my only Soom complaint)

I NEED another body for my Afi OE, but I want the
      mask & the fantasy parts :lol: It might be cheaper
      in a split but I have no oomph to go MP hunting!!!!

*cries more*

16. Not just you, the ball of the wrist is definitely larger which will improve
      the pose ability of the hands but I doubt they are magnetic since you can
      see the slit where the S hook goes. I hope that it is in fact NS, then I only
      have to mourn missing out on a Tan improved body...not a CW one too.

edit: We did hear that Soom would be releasing tinies that were the small
      version of Coquina, right? So the hooves should be similar....I hope they
      are very furry XD

17. Well, the slit for the s-hook connects the ball-joint to the string - but I see a definite "seam" between the hand and the wrist ball-joint, which makes me think magnetic and the hand part itself pops off (very much like Fairyland's magnetic hands). For magnetic hands, since there's no s-hook for the hand itself, the wrist ball-joint needs to be larger so sits securely and not pulled into the arm from the string. *shrugs* Who knows, it's all speculation - we'll just have to see when Soom releases them. :)

18. Any guesses when that may be? I was hoping it wouldn't be too soon. I'd wish that the ordering period ended at the end of this month. But if they come out next week that seems unlikely.

19. ......not safe.
      *sigh* I might just go and talk to devil and see how much i can get for my soul. I need at least a deposit worth T^T

20. SOOMED! XD
      For the first time... oh dear...
      I have some Alk Talons though, so I won't be needing the hooves, so this will need to be in a split for me.
      But omg, do I love their cute faces and skulls 8D